Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7
Like Tree24Likes

Chinese Vessel Sinks Philippines Boat..

So the Chinese get away scot free..... what a big surprise. Nobody could have seen that coming!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBrit
    So the Chinese get away scot free..... what a big surprise. Nobody could have seen that coming!
    Firstly of course no one knows what happened including you. So you don't believe in evidence and due process. My how you've changed.

Secondly nothing will happen until investigations are completed. You want punishment before the investigation, my how you've changed.

If you want an example of the Chinese getting off scot free look up the case in 2012 when during the Chinese occupation of Scarborough Shoal a Chinese boat hit and sunk a Filipino boat killing one. The Liberal Party then said, probably just an accident no need for any action. Did you complain then?

What do you think the investigation is going to clarify? Anything?

I wasn't aware of the 2012 accident, it doesn't surprise me - it's part of exactly the same pattern China is using to take control of international and disputed waters.

As for calling for punishment before trial, I don't see anyone saying that - just a figment of your fertile little mind... the same fertile little mind that concocted the story about a journalist making up the word ramming - whereas the journalist knew what had been said at the press conference and you didn't.

I just predict the Chinese will get off scot free - do you want to take the other side of the bet?

What do you think the investigation is going to clarify? Anything?

I wasn't aware of the 2012 accident, it doesn't surprise me - it's part of exactly the same pattern China is using to take control of international and disputed waters.

As for calling for punishment before trial, I don't see anyone saying that - just a figment of your fertile little mind... the same fertile little mind that concocted the story about a journalist making up the word ramming - whereas the journalist knew what had been said at the press conference and you didn't.

I just predict the Chinese will get off scot free - do you want to take the other side of the bet?
    Um no one said ramming at the press conference.

I can't say if China will get off scot free because we don't know if China did anything. Where is your evidence to support your conclusion?

The captain of the Chinese boat definitely needs punishment regardless for leaving the fishermen.

So why didn't you know about the 2012 incident, given the context of the occupation and the death obviously much more important.

Your attempts to re-write history are comical at best, and depressing at worst. Start on Page 1 of this thread and you'll find exactly who said ramming at the press conference, long before you came out with your nonsense conspiracy theories.

"There was no ramming and nobody in the Philippines said there was"

Your attempts to re-write history are comical at best, and depressing at worst. Start on Page 1 of this thread and you'll find exactly who said ramming at the press conference, long before you came out with your nonsense conspiracy theories.

"There was no ramming and nobody in the Philippines said there was"
    It is strange you obsess about that point.

An adult makes a statement based on evidence, then if the evidence changes then so does their statement. That is called working with the facts. Try it.

A child denies eating the chocolate cake even though the evidence is all around their mouth. You have a whole cake shop on your face. Do you want me to list all the lies you have told but are not man enough to admit?

Let's start with Hullexile is an English teacher - though why you would use English teacher as derogatory I don't know.

Carrying on like a couple of old moles. lol

This thread is done, stick a fork in it !

So it was pitch dark at night, everyone was asleep on the Pinoy boat and the boat that hit the stationary one kept on going is basically what happened. Hit and Run.

So how the hell people know it was a Chinese boat that did the hitting, was that boat fully lit up up and they saw the name and boat number etc etc is what Im trying to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    It is strange you obsess about that point.
    It's just illustrative of your entire approach - speaking from a position of relative ignorant and making assumptions that fit your world view.

Let's start with Hullexile is an English teacher - though why you would use English teacher as derogatory I don't know.
    I don't use that as a derogatory statement. It was more to illustrate you are not a journalist, you are not attending press conferences, working your contacts, doing research and getting quotes from people who know what they're talking about. You're sitting in your bedroom (or lounge, i don't know) making things up to try and cast Duterte and the Philippines in the absolute best light possible.

That's your prerogative but expect to be called out when you make basic and obvious errors.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7