Mumbai Terrorist Attacks

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 37 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by climber07:
    But at least we can agree that red-dotting when you simply disagree with someone is not only cowardly but rather stupid. I got at least 8 this thread Thanks to the anonomous red-dot thought police!
    Awarded 8 on this thread? All in a row?

Surely a record.

I would green-blob you for your tenacious audacity and full-on-ness in the more sh*t-"stirring" arguments... (Not that it'll make a slightest bit of difference to U or anyone, anyway.)

Thanks all - what an ordeal.
    Those news clippings and vids were eye-openers...

Light's been shed on some disturbing issues, from different perspectives - and (so far) without a drop of blood here... in the process

EDIT: Gracious! GnR's ruthlessly taking it a little further... when I thought this poor thread's on its last legs.
    Last edited by emmie; 05-12-2008 at 06:04 PM.

Funny thing, all methods of torture to obtain info has been discussed here, but what about truth serum? or its just in stories?

Quote Originally Posted by Beuze:
    44 pages to come to this conclusion
    It's not the getting there but the journey itself

Climber - see you there. I'll be wearing electricity resistant underpants just in case you get the urge to do some practice

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Climber - see you there. I'll be wearing electricity resistant underpants just in case you get the urge to do some practice
    I thought you always wore those...as a precaution?

Quote Originally Posted by gunsnroses:
    Funny thing, all methods of torture to obtain info has been discussed here, but what about truth serum? or its just in stories?
    No, its not just stories. Actually there is no such thing as "truth serum" but rather a different mixture of chemicals that various countries still widely use in their interrogations....Most common two used by the KGB /GRU were: sodium thiopental and ethanol.

I do believe the use of all of these chemicals is still considered torture.

Quote Originally Posted by emmie:

EDIT: Gracious! GnR's ruthlessly taking it a little further... when I thought this poor thread's on its last legs.

Nooooo I am not...just commenting a bit, thats all and frankly ppl are too busy arguing/counter-arguing/putting-other-person-down etc etc to notice my post...

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    What information are you talking about?
    The post above me said that reading all the posts was torture - so I asked where the information was (since he was being tortured, clearly he must have some information for us...). OK - seemed like a good idea at the time....

Quote Originally Posted by climber07:
    No, its not just stories. Actually there is no such thing as "truth serum" but rather a different mixture of chemicals that various countries still widely use in their interrogations....Most common two used by the KGB /GRU were: sodium thiopental and ethanol.

I do believe the use of all of these chemicals is still considered torture.
    Sodium pentothal and other barbiturates are used to extract the truth. Alcohol is a barbiturate, which is why you tend to say stupid shit you regret in the morning if you've had one too many!

Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    The post above me said that reading all the posts was torture - so I asked where the information was (since he was being tortured, clearly he must have some information for us...). OK - seemed like a good idea at the time....
    ok sorry did not catch the joke ;-). good one though

Quote Originally Posted by Mat:
    ok sorry did not catch the joke ;-). good one though
    I should have done the quote thing. I sometimes forget (which is worse in an active thread when somebody else jumps in then it makes no sense!)

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 37 42 43 44 45 46 LastLast