Mumbai Terrorist Attacks

Closed Thread
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 38 43 44 45 46

YouTube - Most IMPORTANT Point EVER Made by Bill Maher!!!

I agree categorically with what was said in the above video, and believe that was what PDLM and a few others were conveying.

Indeed. Good video. Shame more people don't get it.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

At the risk of being universally reviled and hated for re-opening a can of worms that is this thread.....*ducking for possible shoes*...here's a new twist to the "torture theory"...

read on.....

Shocking revelation: Santa Clara University professor mirrors famous torture study - San Jose Mercury News

Shocking study finds most will torture if ordered | Reuters

ABC News: Researcher Revives 'Shocking' Human Experiment

comments, please?

I find it incredible that all the news reports seem to focus more on the "ethics" of undertaking the experiment than on the results! It's a sad day for science. This was one of the most important experiments in psychology when they first did it, it explains so much about the horrors we saw in, for example, Nazi Germany.

But anyway. It's nearly Christmas. NOT the right time of year to be discussing torture!

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    But anyway. It's nearly Christmas. NOT the right time of year to be discussing torture!
    yeah, but for many people, Christmas CAN be torture!

and besides....I didn't dig up those links...just something I read this morning....

From Indian Express Mumbai Edition:

Indian Express:

Coomi Kapoor Posted: Dec 28, 2008 at 0001 hrs IST
    "Slept through it all
    There is an unusual tale of a trapped guest in the Taj hotel during the terrorist attack which never made it to the newspapers. A septuagenarian Parsi gentleman living in Hong Kong visits the Taj, Mumbai, every November and stays in the same room in the heritage wing. On the night of the siege of the hotel, the elderly guest had taken off his hearing aid and dentures and gone to sleep, blissfully unaware of the turmoil at his doorstep. The next morning, finding no one answering his call for room service, he headed towards the breakfast room. A stunned commando saw him walking down the deserted corridor and asked him just where he thought he was heading. Finding it difficult to make the guest understand the gravity of the situation, the commando simply wrapped the guest up in a blanket and whisked him out of the building, while the old man protested angrily that he first had to collect his luggage. "