Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7
Like Tree58Likes

India: Jammu & Kashmir

Quote Originally Posted by bunko8
    Seems like just words? If words are interfering then the US has been interfering in HK (and many parts of the world) for years/decades now.
    Isn't that what China says. How could the USA / UK / BELIZE interfere in Hong Kong?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    I have been complaining about fake and biased stories on the BBC for three years and received a lot of stick on here for it.
    Deservedly so, the BBC has a lot more credibility than you, or I, or any anonymous poster on this site. I'm sure they make mistakes like any other news organisation but there is a good reason they are trusted by billions around the world.

Internet is still shut down. How long can they keep Kashmir isolated?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/14/t...-internet.html

Have a GeoExpat related problem - please create a support ticket.

I am guessing soon enough things should go back to normal now that 15 August is out of equation..

On that note yesterday in London in front of the Indian high commission Indians who’d gathered to celebrate the Independence Day were abused, eggs and water bottle thrown on them by pakistani goons.
    People of Indian origin were surrounded by large number of protesters, threatening physical attacks. Stones were thrown at HC building, Indian flag was damaged. Police were outnumbered. Don’t think it was shown on BBC.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7