Like Tree41Likes

Unconfirmed - Kim Jong Un seriously ill

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    this was not taken yesterday, as every chinese /hk person wears a face mask
    I'm currently sitting at Repulse Bay beach, not a single face mask in sight. I guess not every HK person is wearing one after all. Or maybe the virus doesn't like sand.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    I'm currently sitting at Repulse Bay beach, not a single face mask in sight. I guess not every HK person is wearing one after all. Or maybe the virus doesn't like sand.
    Don't you know, the virus doesn't transmit on beaches or in Restaurants!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Seems kinda odd that US intelligence didn't float the most obvious possibility, he's in quarantine to escape the coronavirus.
    Yep, I read somewhere yesterday that he has been playing on his boat at his favorite holiday spot.

(Apologies for linking the Daily Express)

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...onsan-ww3-news

Apparently a video about his death is circling North Korea....

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...uth-korea-news
    Last edited by Pauljoecoe; 01-05-2020 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jack55:
    I thought the brother was killed a long while ago? The sister is the only one left.
    No, there is also the middle brother - Kim Jong-chul - still alive, but apparently never considered supreme leader material. Not much is know about him but we do have the testimony of a chef who worked for their father:

"The older brother, Jong-chul, had the warm heart of a girl," wrote Kenji Fujimoto, a Japanese national who spent more than a decade as Mr. Kim's personal sushi chef. "The younger prince, Jong-un, was a boy of inner strength."
    GentleGeorge likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6