Like Tree36Likes

SpaceX - Dragon Launch "on schedule"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Yeah we looked away for a few minutes and missed that moment - but about 20 seconds I think LOL. It was all happening rather slowly!

I just missed the launch Saturday night.. I saw a bit of the lead up to it however.
    Was a great experience, wonderful to see this new chapter in space flight open up.

Boeing should be launching their ship soon too right?

Welcome Space 2.0 !!

Mrs. Jones, Coolboy and Skyhook like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    I just missed the launch Saturday night.. I saw a bit of the lead up to it however.
    Was a great experience, wonderful to see this new chapter in space flight open up.

Boeing should be launching their ship soon too right?

Welcome Space 2.0 !!
    Even more, I am betting the US has a sigh of relief now they don't have to rely on Russian launch vehicles to get manned space crew to the ISS or just space in general. With Russian relations being iffy, its always best to have an extra option just in case.
    Rob2020 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    Even more, I am betting the US has a sigh of relief now they don't have to rely on Russian launch vehicles to get manned space crew to the ISS or just space in general. With Russian relations being iffy, its always best to have an extra option just in case.
    For sure, but at the same time the cooperation to service the International Space Station has continued to be a bright spot for humanity IMHO

But totally agreed, now the US can use their own gear I fully expect an enthusiastic return to space (assuming the NASA budget doesn't get cut again)

Moon in 2024 ... can't wait!

Coolboy likes this.

Random update about its solar cells...

https://futurism.com/nasa-spacex-cre...ing-more-power

emx and HK_Katherine like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3