Like Tree64Likes

CNN v/s Fox ...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

CNN is less unpleasant on the ear but both are poor for coverage of elections in the US

shri, hullexile and Mrs. Jones like this.

Tucker does a great job exposing the idiocy and hypocrisy of the woke left, which is no doubt the reason why certain posters on here are keen to disparage him.

Watching Fox News is pointless, although, arguably, there's something to be said for their transparency... they don't try to deny their balance... I know most of you don't get it, but that's why I prefer Trump (Not support Trump, prefer...), he is exactly him... Pelosi, Harris and Biden are wolves in sheep's clothing... anyhow, I do watch CNN and my God... this was amazing!

I love Jimmy Dore and his breakdown of Pelosi's breakdown is inspirational... Pelosi, Harris and Biden are Donald Trump... but they pretend not to be... Trump is Trump! You can trust him to be Trump!

Paxbritannia likes this.

I'm sure your OAN channel will be happy to host him, because god knows they can handle the truth.

NM.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I'm sure your OAN channel will be happy to host him, because god knows they can handle the truth.
    I'm sure you've sat down and watched OAN for a sustained period to make up your own mind instead of spouting CNN talking points.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    I'm sure you've sat down and watched OAN for a sustained period to make up your own mind instead of spouting CNN talking points.
    I don't watch the low IQ, Trump felating garbage which you claim to watch... And no, I don't spend my time on CNN either.
    hannah01 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I don't watch the low IQ, Trump felating garbage which you claim to watch... And no, I don't spend my time on CNN either.
    All CCTV all the time, huh?
    shri and Paxbritannia like this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast