Like Tree91Likes

Trump vs Biden - The Final Debate

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

"So far I very much respect the way you're handling this"
    Trump to the moderator...
    Rob2020 likes this.

shri likes this.

Both candidates did better. Trump was way more disciplined and Biden did more than what he needed to retain his considerable advantage. Trump needed a huge win and in my opinion, it was more of the same with a better focus on issues from Biden. Trump was as usual light on issues and heavy on attacks many of them unsubstantiated or simply untrue.

By the fact that Biden already has a substantial lead, in my opinion, he comes out of this a clear winner.

Kowloon72 likes this.

Missed it again as I didn't know when, would have been helpful to have a quick 'Friday Morn 8am HK time' (or whatever time it was)

I'm not a Brit, and so I have a dog in the race. Both were restrained this time. Only heard mute used once and even during open time it was as civil as one could hope for.

Biden was exposed on his criminal corruption and had no answer. It was obvious that Biden was struggling to hang in there physically whilst Trump came home strongly with energy and a clear vision for America.

hongkong7, RMDNC, Taxmyass and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Paxbritannia:
    Biden was exposed on his criminal corruption and had no answer. It was obvious that Biden was struggling to hang in there physically whilst Trump came home strongly with energy and a clear vision for America.
    Keep popping the pills
    TaD_LaLa likes this.

It was much improved from the first disaster but I can't see it changing any minds. Trump's lunatic fringe base will think he was amazing and Biden was roasted but nobody else.

MABinPengChau likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RMDNC:
    A right wing blogger says Trump won. Next a video of Obama saying Biden won.
    Taxmyass and TaD_LaLa like this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast