Like Tree191Likes

Taiwan Strait Crisis: How Likely?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25

Saw frm random acct on feed, demotion? Didn't seem that way but I guess I know v lil abt him haha. I googled the wolf warrior after cuz I originally thot it was just Aussie news headline. Oh pls this new age snowflake label +rebranding again, like the goblin mode. Rebranding old shitty into lifestyle choice. So I can be petty, argue dirty never forgive slights against China and then call myself the Unforgiving Falcon like it's all gd and kinda cool now, gimme a break :p

Name:  IMG-20230118-WA0000.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  27.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Perhaps a sign that Chinese aggression will shift away from being "all round arseholes" to being more focused on Taiwan and the South China Sea.
    Remember, a wolf is a wolf. And China is not the lamb. They said it themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    That aggressive Chinese wolf warrior dude has been reassigned from the foreign ministry spokesperson role to the department of Boundary and Ocean Affairs. Perhaps a sign that Chinese aggression will shift away from being "all round arseholes" to being more focused on Taiwan and the South China Sea.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-...rior/101851990
    Maybe moved due to this?

https://youtu.be/e6KRKrSymb0

Looking like the muppet puppet he is. Interesting comments on that video about the translator as well, leaving out parts of the actual question asked.

;_;

They (China or PRC media) coined this term themselves didn't they. Hello, you cannot do things like this. Like how Iron Man didn't coin the name for himself. Even if it is 200% true and agreed by all, Indians or Bollywood cannot call Aishwarya Rai the most beautiful woman in the world. You need Julia Roberts to say it. You can say you're not a lamb of coz. But you can't declare yourself to be a wolf.. even BTS manic fans know this and just call themselves the Army..

"Some people accused China of so-called 'wolf-warrior diplomacy'. In his well-known fable, Aesop described how the wolf accused the lamb of committing offences. The wolf is the wolf, not the lamb … BTW, China is not a lamb," the tweet said.
    I die la. What so-called.. you did the whole wolf warrior thing, printed namecards urself..

I'm going w the wife possibility/some internal politics on this even tho a bit remote but only cuz I think his not usual behaviour during speech was just an act..
    Last edited by sarsi; 18-01-2023 at 06:28 PM.

New post new title.. so fast..

Name:  IMG-20230118-WA0001.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  33.3 KB

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25