Like Tree11Likes

India v/s Twitter v/s Covid

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Coolboy:
    So what? You are more concerned with being a grammar nazi than addressing the issue. Maybe you are just a hardcore nationalist Indian in the end, incapable of seeing the flaws in your own country. You see, I don't care what country has Covid. If I see they have problems in their response, I will call it out. Simple as that. If that hurts your fragile feelings, so be it.

Ha, for all their mutual animosity, China and India do have a lot in common, both countries have their zealous nationalists, hyper-sensitive to any criticism directed at their country, real or perceived. You just demonstrated that for us for all to see.
    Maybe. Or maybe not. Maybe you're sweating it. Or maybe you're not. Maybe something's wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetaljacket:
    Maybe. Or maybe not. Maybe you're sweating it. Or maybe you're not. Maybe something's wrong?
    The only thing that seem to be wrong is your hyper-sensitivity to any critique of the Indian response to Covid. If I were to say the same things about China's response, you would more than likely agree with me...
    Last edited by Coolboy; 26-04-2021 at 05:55 PM.

The only thing that seem to be wrong is your hyper-sensitivity to any critique of the Indian response to Covid. If I were the same things about China's response, you would more than likely agree with me...
    Maybe. Maybe not. How do you know? Are you a mind-reader? Are you from another dimension? These are the things I worry about. Or so you wished?

Maybe. Maybe not. How do you know? Are you a mind-reader? Are you from another dimension? These are the things I worry about. Or so you wished?
    Hey I worry about the deaths too. But I don't hyper-ventilate when someone raises question about Twitter.

This is what happens when I shut down a seafood thread ...

chuckster007 and hullexile like this.

Hey I worry about the deaths too. But I don't hyper-ventilate when someone raises question about Twitter.
    Maybe you do. Maybe you don’t. Maybe you wanted to invent Twitter. Instead, your homeboy Dorsey did it, and you’re grudging ever since? These are the things I worry about. Or so you wished?

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    This is what happens when I shut down a seafood thread ...
    Mind bending questions. Seafood vs Twitter vs People Dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiga:
    The world is better off without Twitter.
    The world is better off without coolboy posts
    Kowloon72 likes this.

Maybe you do. Maybe you don’t. Maybe you wanted to invent Twitter. Instead, your homeboy Dorsey did it, and you’re grudging ever since? These are the things I worry about. Or so you wished?
    What have you been smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    The world is better off without coolboy posts
    Come on, what's wrong with you lot? Chill and relax.