Like Tree77Likes

June 2021: Global Covid News

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    No apparently I was mistaken. So you were right.
    Define right …?

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardstorm:
    Define right …?
    That China has came up the ranks surprisingly fast (according to the chart) if the chart is correct it means they have given more than a billion shots already and I think they only started quite late with vaccinating people there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    That China has came up the ranks surprisingly fast (according to the chart) if the chart is correct it means they have given more than a billion shots already and I think they only started quite late with vaccinating people there.
    1.23 billion doses according to the site. Surprising urgency given they have no cases.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    1.23 billion doses according to the site. Surprising urgency given they have no cases.
    And as mentioned earlier by another poster these numbers need to be taken with huge, monumental "grains of salt" as does anything coming from China where local authority CCP puppets have but one single goal: to please the district CCP puppets. China has but one goal and that is to show the world how efficient they are handling this.
    mrgoodkat, Gatts and Sage like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardstorm:
    And as mentioned earlier by another poster these numbers need to be taken with huge, monumental "grains of salt" as does anything coming from China where local authority CCP puppets have but one single goal: to please the district CCP puppets. China has but one goal and that is to show the world how efficient they are handling this.
    I don't think there are any salt mines big enough

I can believe the vaccination numbers more than the case numbers though.
    Edwardstorm and Gatts like this.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11