Like Tree69Likes

Christmas appeal, please read

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Christmas appeal, please read

So embarrassingly, but fortunately for me, I am still here. I didn't think I would be doing this again but I am still hanging on.

But this is important. The reason I have launched this early is because we keep getting urgent requests from a local orphanage for help. We are limited in our response.

I know I am always begging but if you wonderful people can be as generous as you were last year then we can help not only that orphanage but two others plus other children.

In return if we get to £1000 no more posts from me on Philippine politics and £1500 no more posts on the Philippines! Isn't that worth a few dollars?

Please can you share to anyone you think might also donate.

P.S. everything is set up via a friend and my wife so any eventuality is covered so don't worry about that

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...XTA43-N2S_SipA

Please Please wonderful people.

If you don't like donating on these crowd funding sites (though this one doesn't charge much at all)
    then I can arrange PayPal or for one particular gentleman a BDO account

Please don't hesitate, click that button and save Geoexpat from my constant Philippines posts

Seriously this orphanage needs your help. They opened just before covid and the lockdown started so they couldn't build up their network of support.

Last edited by hullexile; 25-10-2021 at 01:23 PM.
    HK_Katherine and Coolboy like this.

Well that was much easier than the last one. Good luck. I shared it with my Facebook friends so some of them might also contribute. (Quite a few are in Philippines... usually the most generous!)

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Well that was much easier than the last one. Good luck. I shared it with my Facebook friends so some of them might also contribute. (Quite a few are in Philippines... usually the most generous!)
    Many many thanks.

I have been talking to a potential big donor in Australia (as in "I will send my people up with promotional material". ) I just can't get a firm commitment.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...XTA43-N2S_SipA...

Just gives me error 404 and even for that error message, I have to enter it on a different Browser and "Pale Moon" rejects it entirely.

Sorry but a BDO account would suit me best.

Don't be too loooong, I'm now 81y.o. and can't last much loooonger (I suppose)!!

Xmas Day is but 2 months away, and I expect the kids need a financial "Cheering Up".
    hullexile likes this.

Click this link: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfund...raiser?noembed

Like click on it ... not copy the text. If you must copy, right click and copy the link address and paste it into your NSA certified browser.

Name:  Screenshot 2021-10-25 at 5.33.39 PM.png
Views: 1765
Size:  5.0 KB

chuckster007 likes this.

Well, I use Pale Moon browser ONLY for GX, and this is what I got.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to www.justgiving.com. Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s). (Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. Alternatively, use the command found in the help menu to report this broken site.

Whereas WaterFox spouted out :-

Oops... We couldn't find the page you're looking for That's a bit of a mystery ERROR 404: PAGE NOT FOUND Go to JustGiving homepage ........

I guess it would be easier for Hullexile to PM his wife's Banco Del Oro account number - like last time - 'cos I often am in the vicinity of their office in Worldwide House in Central !!
    Coolboy likes this.

First Christmas present of this year is that Hill is still around to kick off this appeal!

Quote Originally Posted by chingleutsch:
    First Christmas present of this year is that Hill is still around to kick off this appeal!
    And don't I know it. I hope I can do the same as my granddad, they gave him six months and he lived another 38 years!

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    And don't I know it. I hope I can do the same as my granddad, they gave him six months and he lived another 38 years!
    You have many many years to go mate, dont think you can go so easily
    Coolboy and Andy SNK like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast