Like Tree197Likes

Nov 2021 - Covid News from Around the World

Reply
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
  1. #101

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sai Kung
    Posts
    2,789
    Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    I would do this in a heart beat if this was allowed. Too bad my WFH policies are limited to HK only.
    just update the HR record as home is now Philippines. Job done

  2. #102

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    just update the HR record as home is now Philippines. Job done
    Okay!

    Done!

    Just got a termination letter.

    What to do now?
    ByeByeEngland and Coolboy like this.

  3. #103

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sai Kung
    Posts
    2,789
    Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    Okay!

    Done!

    Just got a termination letter.

    What to do now?
    Sell up and go and life the rest of your life in bliss
    Coolboy likes this.

  4. #104

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeEngland:
    Sell up and go and life the rest of your life in bliss
    I can retire extremely comfortably today..






    But I need to die within a week.

  5. #105

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,126
    Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    I can retire extremely comfortably today..






    But I need to die within a week.
    That can also be arranged cheaply in the Philippines

  6. #106

  7. #107

  8. #108

  9. #109

  10. #110

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    25,126

    A nice visual aid for the anti-vaxxers who struggle with the written word

    Name:  260107809_10159471932309184_345417153889458350_n.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  118.0 KB


Reply
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast