Like Tree197Likes

Nov 2021 - Covid News from Around the World

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ndate-in-sight

Japan Leads the G-7 in Covid Shots Without a Mandate in Sight

drumbrake, hullexile and qhank like this.

Quote Originally Posted by binance345:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ndate-in-sight

Japan Leads the G-7 in Covid Shots Without a Mandate in Sight
    Japan does not have mandatory vaccinations or masks, yet the vaccination rate is already ahead of many developed countries with large populations. In this country of more than 100 million people, the number of covid cases has recently dropped to less than 200 per day.
    qhank likes this.

The Philippines is expecting to be at the lowest alert level by Christmas. Alert level one would mean businesses and venues can operate at full capacity. Basically it would mean just wear a mask.

Mrs. Jones likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    The Philippines is expecting to be at the lowest alert level by Christmas. Alert level one would mean businesses and venues can operate at full capacity. Basically it would mean just wear a mask.
    Where I am in Western Australia, city population of 2 million, I have not seen one person wearing a mask indoors or outdoors ever in the last 6 months. Even when I got my COVID shots, see photo below, not one person including the nurses giving the shots wearing a mask. This is why we dont open our borders yet like the rest of Australia is doing, and happily leading really normal lives except we cannot leave the state. But we concede cannot stay this way forever, will probably open the borders after we have had a "normal Christmas" and then have to start wearing masks and following other shitty rules.

Name:  Vaccine.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  354.9 KB
    shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Where I am in Western Australia, city population of 2 million, I have not seen one person wearing a mask indoors or outdoors ever in the last 6 months. Even when I got my COVID shots, see photo below, not one person including the nurses giving the shots wearing a mask. This is why we dont open our borders yet like the rest of Australia is doing, and happily leading really normal lives except we cannot leave the state. But we concede cannot stay this way forever, will probably open the borders after we have had a "normal Christmas" and then have to start wearing masks and following other shitty rules.

Name:  Vaccine.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  354.9 KB
    Choices choices. Election here in May, a relatively normal Christmas would be the political aim but also matches the independent analysis.

Singapore's covid death rate increased dramatically after 70-80% of their population got vaccinated.

Name:  Screenshot_20211118-233045_Brave.jpg
Views: 687
Size:  283.0 KB

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast