Like Tree16Likes

Missing 4-year-old found alive in Australia

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by bsh:
    I'm really glad she's been found given the statistics but there's something nagging at the back of my mind.

How come she was taken, a thousand km from home, to be found back in her home town? What are the chances of that being random? She was also found in very good condition, happy, clean and not phased at all.

Maybe it's just me being suspicious...
    She was taken from a campsite about 75km from her home town of Carnarvon, which happens to be about 1000km north of Perth. She was found back in Carnarvon, in a locked home about 7 minutes drive from her family home, or 2 minutes from Carnarvon Police station which was the base for hundreds of cops that descended on the area looking for her.

First images of the abductor in the back of an ambulance below. He was sent to hospital twice today for self inflicted wounds.

Name:  abductor.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  79.9 KB

Ah, I was confused why they would go camping so far away. Perth was just used as a reference point.

Quote Originally Posted by bsh:
    Ah, I was confused why they would go camping so far away. Perth was just used as a reference point.
    My parents who are very fit 75 year olds flew into into Cairns July thus year, with 14 of their friends and hired fully equipped 4wd turbo diesel crew cab Ute's, and drove up to Pajinka, the most northernest tip of Australia over a couple of weeks there and back with a number of stops to explore various touristy locations along the way. That's 1000km each direction, which was one of my parents bucket list things to do.

They usually spend 2 - 3 months each year in Italy, but due to the Covid flight restrictions they have been travelling around parts of Australia, that they have never seen. Anyway, camping is what we like to do.

Getting back to the original topic, the man who has been taken into custody and charged with abducting little Chloe, his name is 38 year old Terrance Kelly, who might have mental health issues and we'll have to wait to hear why he abducted her. He didn't appear to harm her in any way, but the guy has some issues that need to be assessed before any answers are clear about his intent.

But the main question is "why" he abducted her ? Usually it's for money but here no ransom asked and girl was in good condition so he doesn't seems to do any harm to her.

So again "why" ?

Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsDiscuss:
    But the main question is "why" he abducted her ? Usually it's for money but here no ransom asked and girl was in good condition so he doesn't seems to do any harm to her.

So again "why" ?
    Let's be thankful she doesn't seem to be harmed but we don't know what happened in that time and if the smile is hiding anything. Let the experts do their difficult job.
    Rob2020 and bdw like this.

He's clearly a strange person, his instagram profile ... his photos posing with dolls..
    We will need to wait until the hearings start (in about a month) before learning much more

Umm, yeah, this guy is a little...off:

https://us.yahoo.com/news/cleo-smith...064140734.html

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Umm, yeah, this guy is a little...off:

https://us.yahoo.com/news/cleo-smith...064140734.html
    Yes, even the T-shirt is weird.