Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast

Let it grow

LET IT GROW

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Kiwi:
    Let it grow

LET IT GROW
    It seems to have fallen on rocky soil.

qhank and HK_Katherine like this.

46% positivity rate. I wonder what the world record is?

I think I have caught covid. Runny nose, slight sore throat, cough. If I was healthy it would be nothing, but it is just another level of feeling shit on top of feeling shit already. The last thing you want when breathing is difficult is a blocked nose and chesty cough. Isolated, two youngest have gone to stay with relatives, the eldest is still here but she works from home and stays in her room. Of course I must have caught it from one of them anyway almost certainly my wife.

HK_Katherine likes this.

Please remember plenty of fluids and take care. Use odometer if you have one.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I think I have caught covid. Runny nose, slight sore throat, cough. If I was healthy it would be nothing, but it is just another level of feeling shit on top of feeling shit already. The last thing you want when breathing is difficult is a blocked nose and chesty cough. Isolated, two youngest have gone to stay with relatives, the eldest is still here but she works from home and stays in her room. Of course I must have caught it from one of them anyway almost certainly my wife.
    Take care mate, hopefully your experiencing the worst of it now and swift recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    Please remember plenty of fluids and take care. Use odometer if you have one.
    Not sure the most important thing right now is going to be measuring how far hull's car has travelled... Maybe you mean oximeter?

(also, be well, hully)

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Get well soon Hull, crossing my fingers it passes swiftly.

We’re all going to get it at some point, probably much sooner rather than later, so you’ve done the smart thing and picked the right one to get. Good move!
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Sorry, yes I did (mean oximeter). Think it was autocorrect on that one.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 22 ... LastLast