Like Tree343Likes

“Novaxx” Djokovic

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    Looking forward to cancelling Tom Cruise for Scientology and Gwyneth Paltrow for “homeopathic remedies”.

More of a Federer fan (if anyone) myself anyway.
    Why are you cancelling anyone? You can think people are dicks and you can say you think they are dicks without cancelling them.
    Jillypots and AsianXpat0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    Interestingly Novaxx invested in a Danish biotech (without N) company that designs treatments for viral diseases based on electromagnetic frequency. The company called QuantBioRes, no, it's not a spelling error, it's QuantBioRes and not QuackBioRes.
    I am not interested in quack-research and i wonder if there is any. QuantBioRes is located in Denmark. Boss is Ivan Loncarevic, does not sound very Danish to me.

I don't think Novaxx is that stupid to fall for this type of quackery, so I wonder if this is some sort of money laundering or tax saving scheme?

If he hadn`t displayed Clam type stubborness he could have been heading into Wimbledon still possibly equal record slam winner, now he could be 2 behind the Nadal.

https://news.yahoo.com/unvaccinated-...235838563.html

Well when it comes to the cost of conviction, I don’t think Novaxx has anything on this guy.
    (Btw I agree with their reasoning for pushing him down the priority list. This at least accords with science, not just “rules” with a debatable premise)

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    https://news.yahoo.com/unvaccinated-...235838563.html

Well when it comes to the cost of conviction, I don’t think Novaxx has anything on this guy.
    (Btw I agree with their reasoning for pushing him down the priority list. This at least accords with science, not just “rules” with a debatable premise)
    Like you I agree with their decision. Heart transplants are obviously something I have read up on given that is my only option. These hearts are very rare and you have to meet strict health requirements. He may well have other issues such as diabetes or obesity that count against him. Choosing to increase his risk of serious illness is his choice but would be a waste of a heart.
    AsianXpat0 likes this.

Someone has been fiddling with the test results:

https://www.bbc.com/news/59999541

chuckster007 likes this.

I bet he’s really kicking himself now….

It seems like the world has been robbed of a potentially epic Djokovic Nadal show down for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sage:
    I bet he’s really kicking himself now….

It seems like the world has been robbed of a potentially epic Djokovic Nadal show down for no good reason.
    Robbed ?

You couldn't have watched last nights men's final (Nadal vs Medvedev) at the Australian Open last night ! We watched the entire live 5 and a half hour tennis battle and how tired they both were by the last two sets! , of which was the best tennis battle I have ever seen in living memory!

It was an epic game in every sense and I've seen some games in my time, but last nights game was the best display of determined endurance I have ever seen two tennis players go at it on a court. They were both visibly, physically and psychologically spent by the end of the last set and match point to Nadal.

Either player right up until the last 2 deciding sets, were deserving of winning, but Nadal had just that little bit left in the tank, even as tired ( and sweaty ) as he was, achieving victory in those last two sets. Just incredible determination to fight right to the end.

I am glad we watched all of the televised games and have to say it was the best Australian Open I can remember, just so many good games and it was lovely that, Queensland's down to earth Ash Barty, in the women's final broke our 44 year losing streak at this years AO making Australian sporting history.

No complaints from me, I thoroughly enjoyed the standard of tennis played by all competitors this year in 2022, it really was a real treat to watch in pin sharp High Definition on our BIG telly, even without Novax.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    Robbed ?

You couldn't have watched last nights men's final (Nadal vs Medvedev) at the Australian Open last night ! We watched the entire live 5 and a half hour tennis battle and how tired they both were by the last two sets! , of which was the best tennis battle I have ever seen in living memory!

It was an epic game in every sense and I've seen some games in my time, but last nights game was the best display of determined endurance I have ever seen two tennis players go at it on a court. They were both visibly, physically and psychologically spent by the end of the last set and match point to Nadal.

Either player right up until the last 2 deciding sets, were deserving of winning, but Nadal had just that little bit left in the tank, even as tired ( and sweaty ) as he was, achieving victory in those last two sets. Just incredible determination to fight right to the end.

I am glad we watched all of the televised games and have to say it was the best Australian Open I can remember, just so many good games and it was lovely that, Queensland's down to earth Ash Barty, in the women's final broke our 44 year losing streak at this years AO making Australian sporting history.

No complaints from me, I thoroughly enjoyed the standard of tennis played by all competitors this year in 2022, it really was a real treat to watch in pin sharp High Definition on our BIG telly, even without Novax.
    Yes, a great final; now substitute Djokovic in instead, and you’re not only have one of the greatest tennis rivalries of all time being played out, but you’d have it being played out over the all-time record for number of Grand Slams.

So yes, robbed by a petty nanny state, scoring political points with a population Embittered by that very same government.
    qhank likes this.

Well Novaxx better get vaccinated if he wishes to compete in the French Open against Nadal.

Skyhook and Mrs. Jones like this.

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast