Like Tree331Likes

“Novaxx” Djokovic

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    What % of the Chilean population who are 70+ have only had 2 shots of Sinovac with the last being over 6 months ago?
    63.35%. I just made that up. How do you expect me to know

You can spend your life digging around numbers to prove what you want them to prove. I am sure sinovac is not as effective as Pfizer. But in the real world, divorced from politics, countries that have used sinovac do not seem to be doing much worse than the others. There is certainly nothing at least superficially to support the constant "sinovac is useless" line.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    63.35%. I just made that up. How do you expect me to know

You can spend your life digging around numbers to prove what you want them to prove. I am sure sinovac is not as effective as Pfizer. But in the real world, divorced from politics, countries that have used sinovac do not seem to be doing much worse than the others. There is certainly nothing at least superficially to support the constant "sinovac is useless" line.
    I would guess 5-10% given the high 3rd jab rates and the old and the vunrable not getting a 3rd dose of Sinovac

Name:  image001.png
Views: 285
Size:  95.8 KB

You can spend your life digging around numbers to prove what you want them to prove.
    No. Suggestions that Sinovac is good because Chile has low death rates don't stack up. If they did then the data would show it

But in the real world, divorced from politics, countries that have used sinovac do not seem to be doing much worse than the others. There is certainly nothing at least superficially to support the constant "sinovac is useless" line.
    It is according to the turkey study above. The life of effectiveness is shorter. But this is a purely political issue. The vast manufacturing resources have not been allowed to manufacture better vaccines. That is not a good thing.

An Australian court has said it was reasonable to be concerned that Novak Djokovic might have inspired anti-vaccine sentiment, and revoke his visa.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-60066404

‘Could have’, for sure, but A tiny drop in the ocean compared to what the Australian government has done by sacking people who choose not to vaccinate.

Interestingly Novaxx invested in a Danish biotech (without N) company that designs treatments for viral diseases based on electromagnetic frequency. The company called QuantBioRes, no, it's not a spelling error, it's QuantBioRes and not QuackBioRes.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...-to-homeopathy

shri and HK_Katherine like this.

Looking forward to cancelling Tom Cruise for Scientology and Gwyneth Paltrow for “homeopathic remedies”.

More of a Federer fan (if anyone) myself anyway.

Sage and Jillypots like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AsianXpat0:
    Looking forward to cancelling Tom Cruise for Scientology and Gwyneth Paltrow for “homeopathic remedies”.

More of a Federer fan (if anyone) myself anyway.
    Why are you cancelling anyone? You can think people are dicks and you can say you think they are dicks without cancelling them.
    Jillypots and AsianXpat0 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by flameproof:
    Interestingly Novaxx invested in a Danish biotech (without N) company that designs treatments for viral diseases based on electromagnetic frequency. The company called QuantBioRes, no, it's not a spelling error, it's QuantBioRes and not QuackBioRes.
    I am not interested in quack-research and i wonder if there is any. QuantBioRes is located in Denmark. Boss is Ivan Loncarevic, does not sound very Danish to me.

I don't think Novaxx is that stupid to fall for this type of quackery, so I wonder if this is some sort of money laundering or tax saving scheme?

If he hadn`t displayed Clam type stubborness he could have been heading into Wimbledon still possibly equal record slam winner, now he could be 2 behind the Nadal.

https://news.yahoo.com/unvaccinated-...235838563.html

Well when it comes to the cost of conviction, I don’t think Novaxx has anything on this guy.
    (Btw I agree with their reasoning for pushing him down the priority list. This at least accords with science, not just “rules” with a debatable premise)

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast