Like Tree343Likes

“Novaxx” Djokovic

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    It actually highlights that the legal system greatly favours those that have deep pockets to put governments in their place when they fuck up, like ours did. And our government has handled this like a monkey live on camera, fucking a football!

Prior to the 15th of December we had no issue with Covid in Queensland, then Scott Morrison leaned on our State premier to open our borders with those NSW aresholes, all in the name of economics. Now we have 10's of thousands of covid cases like we have never experienced before and I had to get my children vaccinated this morning, before they return to school in February after the ( our ) summer break. I feel so sorry for small business owners who are getting fucked over by this decision.

For the moment, our kids will be returning to school as per usual now that they have been vaccinated, but I wouldn't be surprised if this situation changes now they have purposely infected us all thanks to forcing our previous ( effective) border closure hand.

Scott Morrison and the Liberal Party are a pack of c*nts!

My advice to you lot in Hong Kong, is don't whinge about your closed border policy, or the school closures, because the alternative will be 100's of thousands of cases which your hospital system will completely collapse under.

Stay cool people :-)
    So far here in Western Australia we have resisted the federal government call to open up, we've got a premier that tells the rest of you to get stuffed, we are still covid free, watching with interest what happens to you guys in QLD and SA etc. We are suppose to open on Feb 5th, but I dunno, a lot of people maybe just fine with the status quo for a little while longer.

The annual lamb ad even took a swipe at our premier

Name:  WA.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  94.9 KB

https://youtu.be/Ck8CO6zGFB0

I was wondering how are the gas stations on the road east coping? Are trucks still allowed in and out?

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I was wondering how are the gas stations on the road east coping? Are trucks still allowed in and out?
    Truck drivers are allowed to enter WA with a PCR test undertaken 72 hours prior to entry, and a second rapid antigen test that is conducted within the vicinity of the border crossing. But for regular people, there is no way to enter WA from any other Australian state now.

The big problem in Aus now, supermarket shelves are empty because all the distribution workers calling in sick with COVID. Woolworths said 20-40% of their distribution staff sick at the moment, Coles said about one third of their staff. In the front end supermarkets, around 10%-20% of staff off sick now. Seems everyone has COVID. But its expected to get better in a few weeks.

And our government has handled this like a monkey live on camera, fucking a football!
    Yes, it made me nostalgic for the antics of Donald Trump, seems like how might have handled the situation...but we would have had 18 tweets at least from him...
    Jillypots, Mrs. Jones and shri like this.

Hoping now that he plays and some unknown, unranked player wins...

Jillypots and Mrs. Jones like this.

Ha! That would be hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    What is it about Novak that gets the right wing behind him? First Farange now Pax.
    Farage is amusing. So anti foreigners (particularly East Europeans ones) through Brexit and now flying to Serbia to support Novak. I really don't get why or what's in it for him.
    Jillypots likes this.

It actually highlights that the legal system greatly favours those that have deep pockets to put governments in their place when they fuck up, like ours did. And our government has handled this like a monkey live on camera, fucking a football!

Prior to the 15th of December we had no issue with Covid in Queensland, then Scott Morrison leaned on our State premier to open our borders with those NSW aresholes, all in the name of economics. Now we have 10's of thousands of covid cases like we have never experienced before and I had to get my children vaccinated this morning, before they return to school in February after the ( our ) summer break. I feel so sorry for small business owners who are getting fucked over by this decision.

For the moment, our kids will be returning to school as per usual now that they have been vaccinated, but I wouldn't be surprised if this situation changes now they have purposely infected us all thanks to forcing our previous ( effective) border closure hand.

My advice to you lot in Hong Kong, is don't whinge about your closed border policy, or the school closures, because the alternative will be 100's of thousands of cases which your hospital system will completely collapse under.

Can't speak for Australia as I've no idea what it's like on the ground there but I don't really have a problem with the UK approach at the moment. Omicron doesn't appear as dangerous as the original virus and most people are vaxxed. It maybe big numbers but I think it would be more detrimental to lock down, have too many restrictions, restrict travel.
    Sage likes this.

So if you could have chosen to delay Queensland's covid awakening, when would you have chosen to defer it to?
    Insomnia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauljoecoe:
    Farage is amusing. So anti foreigners (particularly East Europeans ones) through Brexit and now flying to Serbia to support Novak. I really don't get why or what's in it for him.
    Quite simply just to keep in the media spotlight. Katie Price without balloons.
    shri, Cheeky Kiwi and Jillypots like this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast