Like Tree331Likes

“Novaxx” Djokovic

Reply
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
  1. #51

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Beautiful Britain
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    It actually highlights that the legal system greatly favours those that have deep pockets to put governments in their place when they fuck up, like ours did. And our government has handled this like a monkey live on camera, fucking a football!

    Prior to the 15th of December we had no issue with Covid in Queensland, then Scott Morrison leaned on our State premier to open our borders with those NSW aresholes, all in the name of economics. Now we have 10's of thousands of covid cases like we have never experienced before and I had to get my children vaccinated this morning, before they return to school in February after the ( our ) summer break. I feel so sorry for small business owners who are getting fucked over by this decision.

    For the moment, our kids will be returning to school as per usual now that they have been vaccinated, but I wouldn't be surprised if this situation changes now they have purposely infected us all thanks to forcing our previous ( effective) border closure hand.

    Scott Morrison and the Liberal Party are a pack of c*nts!

    My advice to you lot in Hong Kong, is don't whinge about your closed border policy, or the school closures, because the alternative will be 100's of thousands of cases which your hospital system will completely collapse under.

    Stay cool people :-)
    Can't speak for Australia as I've no idea what it's like on the ground there but I don't really have a problem with the UK approach at the moment. Omicron doesn't appear as dangerous as the original virus and most people are vaxxed. It maybe big numbers but I think it would be more detrimental to lock down, have too many restrictions, restrict travel.
    Sage likes this.

  2. #52

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyhook:
    It actually highlights that the legal system greatly favours those that have deep pockets to put governments in their place when they fuck up, like ours did. And our government has handled this like a monkey live on camera, fucking a football!

    Prior to the 15th of December we had no issue with Covid in Queensland, then Scott Morrison leaned on our State premier to open our borders with those NSW aresholes, all in the name of economics. Now we have 10's of thousands of covid cases like we have never experienced before and I had to get my children vaccinated this morning, before they return to school in February after the ( our ) summer break. I feel so sorry for small business owners who are getting fucked over by this decision.

    For the moment, our kids will be returning to school as per usual now that they have been vaccinated, but I wouldn't be surprised if this situation changes now they have purposely infected us all thanks to forcing our previous ( effective) border closure hand.

    Scott Morrison and the Liberal Party are a pack of c*nts!

    My advice to you lot in Hong Kong, is don't whinge about your closed border policy, or the school closures, because the alternative will be 100's of thousands of cases which your hospital system will completely collapse under.

    Stay cool people :-)
    So if you could have chosen to delay Queensland's covid awakening, when would you have chosen to defer it to?
    Insomnia likes this.

  3. #53

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sai Kung
    Posts
    3,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauljoecoe:
    Farage is amusing. So anti foreigners (particularly East Europeans ones) through Brexit and now flying to Serbia to support Novak. I really don't get why or what's in it for him.
    Quite simply just to keep in the media spotlight. Katie Price without balloons.
    shri, Cheeky Kiwi and Jillypots like this.

  4. #54

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,347

    There is accusation today by a German newspaper that Novak has faked his COVID positive result, someone has input a fake result into Serbia's COVID registry system on Dec 26th, 10 days after his supposed test date of Dec 16th. The timestamps and test ID numbers are all messed up.

    Australia is still "thinking about" whether to deport him or not.

    https://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis...bab1668034b347


  5. #55

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,329

    This was pretty entertaining.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJgTy-KsSeg

    shri, Mrs. Jones, Flapster and 5 others like this.

  6. #56

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    薄扶林
    Posts
    42,358
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl:
    This was pretty entertaining.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJgTy-KsSeg
    At what point to they figure out they're being recorded or broadcasted live? Really wish there were more of these candid opinions around.. real or faked.
    Mrs. Jones and MABinPengChau like this.

  7. #57

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    11,329
    Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    At what point to they figure out they're being recorded or broadcasted live? Really wish there were more of these candid opinions around.. real or faked.
    I don't know how this works, but I suspect they are simply recorded the whole time, and that someone leaked the recording. This wouldn't have been live as it would have been cut instantly.

    Pretty good summary of the whole situation though. Everyone messed up, and the guy is a total dickhead.

  8. #58

  9. #59

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Taiwan and sometimes HK
    Posts
    5,008

    Oops, we checked the wrong box on the form...the saga continues...

    https://us.yahoo.com/sports/novak-dj...052439473.html


  10. #60

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,347

    His mum was interviewed on Australian TV this morning. She was asked if she is OK with her son travelling around unvaccinated, if she can understand why Australians are not happy, if he was COVID positive on Dec 16 why was he meeting with kids and other activities at that time, etc

    https://youtu.be/3-Soe99w80o?t=37


Reply
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast