Like Tree274Likes

“Novaxx” Djokovic

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast

The Australian Open draw, due to be released at 12pm HKT today, was "delayed until further notice", because Australian government is still thinking whether to deport Djokovic or not. But just in the last 20 minutes, the draw has been released and Djokovic is included in the first round, which is a hint that he might be allowed to stay. Or maybe just further compunding the screw ups

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01-...test/100753484

At the outset of this I felt a bit sorry for him. But now I think he’s a lying toe rag, and his blatant disregard for the health of others - mingling with other people when he KNEW he was Covid positive is astounding.

Coolboy, hullexile, Sith and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillypots:
    At the outset of this I felt a bit sorry for him. But now I think he’s a lying toe rag, and his blatant disregard for the health of others - mingling with other people when he KNEW he was Covid positive is astounding.
    Guess he won't be competing then?

Australia doesn't have the balls to kick him out the politicians are only letting this drag out to give some indication that they did something. Very typical... probably need to find the equivalent episode of Yes Minister.

Jillypots likes this.

He wasn't covid positive. His positive test was faked.

At the outset of this I felt a bit sorry for him. But now I think he’s a lying toe rag, and his blatant disregard for the health of others - mingling with other people when he 'said' he was Covid positive is astounding.
    Corrected it for you

Now it seems that Djokovic has a 'diplomatic passport' that might save him. You really could not make this shit up......

https://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis...072760bf2b9014

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 15 ... LastLast