Like Tree74Likes

Prince Andrew loses his HRH & Military titles.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

@pauljoeco - agree that “Filthy Rich” is a really insightful look into Epstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Jillypots:
    But many of those “ifs” could have been disproven by Andrew long ago. He (and his daughters at that time) had royal protection officers. If he was genuinely in Pizza Express with his daughters on one of the nights in question, there would be ample records to prove this. Maybe that proof will be provided at trial. But the way I see it, if he was innocent, wouldn’t he have just provided the evidence of his whereabouts when the allegations first surfaced? Notwithstanding, I believe everyone is entitled to a fair trial. He hasn’t helped his own cause by failing to engage at every point though.
    This is a civil case.

Yes, it is. Incorrect use of “trial” on my part. But the fact remains that he could have easily disproved the allegations if he genuinely was at PE with his daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauljoecoe:
    Not sure what occasion/location this particular court case is based on
    Alleged location New York
    Age of consent 17
    Age of accuser 17

If the accuser was coerced into having sex with Mr Epstein friends
    If Mr Windsor had sexual relations with the accuser
    If Mr Windsor was aware that she was coerced into sex with him (mitigation??)

Mr Windsor may have thought he was simply irresistible but shunned her away.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1579...dded-the-most/

Mr Epstein and Ms Maxwell were very evil people.
    Jillypots likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8