Like Tree26Likes

Omicron wave - my story

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Hull, you are familiar with my views about the seeming irresistibility of the spread of the virus and the importance of personal responsibility with respect to coping with it.

Nonetheless there is a tragic human cost that should never be dismissed even in spite of its inevitability. Thank you for sharing your own experience and reminding anyone that might miss it.

Please accept my best wishes for your MIL’s recovery, and here’s hoping that you and your loved ones get through the difficulties in this rough period for our COVID-ravaged world.

Well the good news, the operation and medical fees are covered, looking at well over half a million peso there.

The not so good news is that the continuing covid related delays (MIL and medical team) means ongoing costs. For example they might as well connect her drips directly to her diaper. Things like that are not covered so we need to provide dozens of adult diapers every day. We have people searching all the pharmacies to save a few peso each. Anyone want to sponsor an old lady?

MABinPengChau likes this.

Are you still blocked on Western Union, Hull?

Quote Originally Posted by Jillypots:
    Are you still blocked on Western Union, Hull?
    Just get someone else to collect

Update. My MIL has finally gone into the OR for her major surgery. She went into hospital on December 24th!

vmlinuz, HK_Katherine and z754103 like this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3