Flight Scare

Looks like the skies are having air problems lately
    What's your flight experience
    https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzU...RB&wx_header=3

Quote Originally Posted by mengfei:
    Looks like the skies are having air problems lately
    What's your flight experience
    https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzU...RB&wx_header=3
    They are technically in "free fall", or something close to that, so its not "floating". It may resemble being out in space with no gravity, but gravity still are affecting them, in fact its the only force acting on them in that situation. They feel like "floating in space" because there is no force counter-acting against the pull of gravity. In most other cases, there is something counteracting gravity. When a plane is flying straight and level, the lift generated by the wings counteract the pull of gravity, or walking or cycling everyday, the ground's "normal force" counteract the gravity's pull, or aerodynamic drag slows the pull of gravity like someone opening their parachute when they skydive from a plane.

if you dont wear your seat belt loosely while seated then you deserved to get your head banged to the upper luggage compartment LOL

Figures. Malaysian Airlines. Always something.

Paxbritannia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennBond:
    Figures. Malaysian Airlines. Always something.
    Well, what can you expect from an "Inshallah" run airline?

midorosan and Paxbritannia like this.

There's far too much of a co-incidence here. The 737-800 is actually a remarkably safe aircraft, so why two major incidents very close together?

Hazard a guess that machinery don’t like sitting for long periods. Too many oils and liquids to keep machines working.

Rob2020 likes this.

[QUOTE=GreenCatalonia;3863946] Well, what can you expect from an "Inshallah" run airline?

I have been on Geo long enough to believe this is sarcasm yes ?

VillanElle likes this.

I used to do risk assessment for airlines in Asia. I would never book Malaysia airlines

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    I used to do risk assessment for airlines in Asia. I would never book Malaysia airlines
    I would be curious to hear more on that. What in comparison do they do differently? Any airline in the region that does an exceptional good job/ bad job?
    Mrs. Jones likes this.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast