Like Tree35Likes

14/05/2022 Buffalo mass shooting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Not easily understood by most Americans either.

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    Yea, cause mass shootings happen on a daily basis in HK and outer islands.
    I seriously clicked into this thread expecting to see news of a buffalo cull on Lantau, presumably after a car accident or something.

I think there was an incident where a couple people were injured a month or two ago.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    There was also a mass shooting at an Asian church.
    Thanks for this reference. Finally got down to looking it up and found this:

A Chinese-born gunman motivated by hatred against Taiwan chained shut the doors of a California church and hid firebombs before shooting at a gathering of mostly elderly Taiwanese parishioners, killing a man who tackled him, possibly saving dozens of lives, authorities said Monday.

David Chou, 68, of Las Vegas drove to Orange County on Saturday and the next day attended a lunch held by Irvine Taiwanese Presbyterian Church, which worships at Geneva Presbyterian Church in the community of Laguna Woods. Though he knew no one there, he spent about an hour mingling with about 40 attendees and then executed his plot, authorities said at a news conference.

Not that this is an excuse... but it is certainly less worrying than this whole race replacement shit that we're bombarded with.

A former neighbor said Chou’s life unraveled after his wife left him. Chou had been a pleasant man who used to own the Las Vegas apartment building where he lived until February, Balmore Orellana told The Associated Press. Records showed the four-unit property was sold last October for a little more than $500,000.

Orellana said Chou’s wife used the money from the sale to move to Taiwan.
    https://apnews.com/article/religion-...fbdaa3f1cf6c57

Quote Originally Posted by timothwc:
    Exactly what is there to kill for in a place like Greenland
    Alcohol and plenty of people with hunting rifles.

The nutjob Mainland Chinese guy apparently grew up in TW (some reports are saying his family was forcibly removed to TW? Not sure how that was happening in the 50's-I thought the people who left with Chiang Kai-shek did so of their own volition, albeit being rather chased out of China.). And was treated badly- guessing this is kids teasing him for being a mainlander, which I can imagine was a thing. Hence his resentment towards TW. But he traveled from Las Vegas to this church in California? Huh? Not sure how they became the target, seems to have zero connection with the church, just looked up some TW church online I guess. If I am going to mass murder people, it's going to people I really hate, personally, not some randoms I found online...

Last edited by MABinPengChau; 18-05-2022 at 11:37 AM.
    shri and hullexile like this.

Only 2 dead, probably not even worth mentioning this....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...263bfc3d2bdc07

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2