Like Tree292Likes

US Mass Shootings / Gun Control - News & Opinions

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 31 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau:
    Pics- some profile of her/him as a graphic designer says pronouns are he/him so honestly not sure...
    It;s a biological female who identifies as male.

Another crazy who cant decide what they identify as, 28 years old and finally decides that the resentment is too much to go on a killing spree of a Kindergarten/Primary school?? WTF!!!

May SHE burn in HELL !!!! you FREAK!!!!

Hale, who had no criminal record, was a former student at the school and officers said they believe "resentment" may have been a motive.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65096684
    Insomnia likes this.

@Trebor

It;s a biological female who identifies as male.
    Honestly not sure which way is/was the transition so waiting to hear what sex they were when they attended the school. And to read the manifesto, of course, that's usually the interesting part...guessing it's a tirade against organized religion/religious schools...

@Trebor

Honestly not sure which way is/was the transition so waiting to hear what sex they were when they attended the school. And to read the manifesto, of course, that's usually the interesting part...guessing it's a tirade against organized religion/religious schools...
    I just told you. Born a female.

Ah, OK, read the BBC stuff and some other stuff. Yes, seems bio female transitioning to male. It's so confusing because I thought one report said "trans woman" which implies male-to-female. Yeah, my brain hurts from figuring this out and not trying to offend anyone. The police said "she" so I figured male-to-female, my bad.

Ah, OK, read the BBC stuff and some other stuff. Yes, seems bio female transitioning to male. It's so confusing because I thought one report said "trans woman" which implies male-to-female. Yeah, my brain hurts from figuring this out and not trying to offend anyone. The police said "she" so I figured male-to-female, my bad.
    Subject to change
    mrgoodkat likes this.

FFS all, sickening and horrible tragedy, but awful that many (including some here already) are going to make this about the person in question's obvious personal demons.

People do bad things, let's not hold this against transgender people in general

Quote Originally Posted by GentleGeorge:
    FFS all, sickening and horrible tragedy, but awful that many (including some here already) are going to make this about the person in question's obvious personal demons.

People do bad things, let's not hold this against transgender people in general
    My point was between being transgender and leaving a manifesto it will get a lot more attention than the "usual" school shooting which is, more or less, just an ordinary thing these days in the US and quickly falls off the radar (we have a pretty short attention span in the US). So, yes, it's going to get very "political" or whatever, I am more interested in the manifesto, which I do suspect is going to be anti-religion, which will then stir up an even larger debate about the place and role of organized religion in educating (or indoctrinating, your choice) the young.

Fuel for endless rounds of talking heads on TV, it's now morning in the US, maybe I go see now what are the big talking points. Will also be the subject of many a sermon on Sunday in the more conservative churches.

I mean, unless a bigger and better mass shooting comes along this week, then we can forget about this one...

https://www.theonion.com/no-way-to-p...s-r-1850269373
    GentleGeorge likes this.

Seriously, the ballroom shooter was Asian a few months ago... Should the focus have been on that? Virtually all mass shootings are perpetrated by men and now because there's one nutter that is a trans, all off a sudden it should be an issue? That's beyong ridiculous. What is even more ridiculous is that in the land of the supposedly free, many seem to think women should not be free to make decisions about their own bodies but when it comes to guns...freedom must reign. It's one messed up country...far more than anyone having gender identification issues.

Unedited body cam footage. This is all getting released pretty fast...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK_DbxAciho

ByeByeEngland likes this.

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 31 ... LastLast