Like Tree59Likes

Trump's Mar-a-Lago being raided...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Yeah Trump is a clown,but so is the crowd that pit Biden in

They think women have penises,Biden is totally senile and Hunter Biden is a crackhead

Frankly, they're all silly - the crowd who think Trump is going to save everyone from high costs of living,and the crowd who are obsessed with Trump,and who think he's going to destroy the whole world

qhank likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Man:
    They think women have penises
    Of course they can have those. You may want to consult your wife - rumor has it, some women even acquire a dick through marriage….
    Trance Omega likes this.

I suspect we will have to wait and see what if anything was found that can be disclosed as found.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I think it was NYT (or may be Maggie Haberman's book) which has documented that he used to rip bits out from classified briefings / documents to keep them for himself. Worth going on a side track about photos of his toilet ..

Also this...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...documents-book

Also, I've said for the longest time .. when the govt wants to get you, they'll eventually find a way. For Al Capone it was famously for taxes, for Jimmy Lai/Apple it was a very technical violation of the lease...
    Those are some of the fakest photos I've ever seen. The ink isn't even bleeding into the paper, they must have been taken a second after the paper was dropped into the bowl.

Photos were obtained for upcoming book on workings of Trump’s presidency
    What a coincidence. Someone might think it a marketing ploy.
    sjsa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    Those are some of the fakest photos I've ever seen. The ink isn't even bleeding into the paper, they must have been taken a second after the paper was dropped into the bowl.

What a coincidence. Someone might think it a marketing ploy.
    To be fair he does write with sharpies and has also marketed some weird ass Mexican beans and shit from the oval office.

NTY reporter Haberman vs Influencer Trump... Who would you pick as having the least amount of sleaze oozing out of them?

Name:  Screenshot 2022-08-11 at 11.41.26 AM.png
Views: 153
Size:  542.3 KB
    Last edited by shri; 11-08-2022 at 11:42 AM.
    TheBrit likes this.

Was it this tweet? Wow ...

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of Trump's Florida residence, according to people familiar with the investigation.
    https://twitter.com/xychelsea/status...Dug4T35nbEn2AA

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...84575027761152

Republicans will say (as they have already begun) that the evidence was planted.

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNotAppearing:
    Republicans will say (as they have already begun) that the evidence was planted.
    And then someone will magically reveal that each box had an airtag in it and trace its path..

Quote Originally Posted by SirNotAppearing:
    Catching up on the news, I think the Trump lawyers will object to the unsealing of the warrant etc, and then Trump will be able to yell fake news while writing drafts of his tweets in his toilet on post-it notes with his sharpie.

https://www.newsweek.com/president-d...g-lago-1732923

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast