View Poll Results: Where do you stand on this

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aliens

    7 53.85%
  • Humans from the Future

    1 7.69%
  • China/Russia

    0 0%
  • I'm a Non Believer

    5 38.46%
Like Tree3Likes

UFO's/UAP's

Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,609

    UFO's/UAP's

    Anybody been following the senators pushing for full disclosure from the DoD on the unidentified aerial phenomenon that has been occurring with increasing frequency in recent years? This subject fascinates me and it is expected that there will be some whistleblowers testifying in front of congress within the next 6-12 months now that they have been given immunity/protection from any repercussions for saying what they know.

    What do you think the answer is?

    https://www.zerohedge.com/technology...-exponentially

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYfxwBQL69A


  2. #2

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Faroe Islands
    Posts
    1,951

    Nope.


  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,710

    Can't answer the poll because there is no "highly doubtful but not ruling anything out".


  4. #4

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,609
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Can't answer the poll because there is no "highly doubtful but not ruling anything out".
    If you had to guess.......actually it's not just the united states that are experiencing this.

    Plenty of credible witnesses are coming forward now the stigma has been removed. Honestly i dont know what it is but i cant wait to find out what these people have to say once they (voluntarily) stand in front of congress.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,710

    I always wonder why aliens, like superheroes, are generally found in America?


  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    If you had to guess.......actually it's not just the united states that are experiencing this.

    Plenty of credible witnesses are coming forward now the stigma has been removed. Honestly i dont know what it is but i cant wait to find out what these people have to say once they (voluntarily) stand in front of congress.
    If I was forced to choose I would go for UFO unbeliever but not convincingly.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Wanchai
    Posts
    4,609
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I always wonder why aliens, like superheroes, are generally found in America?
    It's not just america thought. Australia, Italy, the UK, Russia, China, middle eastern states and South Africa are among the nations where this is happening.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor:
    It's not just america thought. Australia, Italy, the UK, Russia, China, middle eastern states and South Africa are among the nations where this is happening.
    But if you looked at number of reports per million population? Could be they are more likely to be reported in America I suppose.

    China and Russia can be ruled out, they don't have the technology.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    West of the sun
    Posts
    1,447
    Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I always wonder why aliens, like superheroes, are generally found in America?
    Testimony indicates a number of countries have had similar observations.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Pampanga, Philippines
    Posts
    27,710
    Quote Originally Posted by SirNotAppearing:
    Testimony indicates a number of countries have had similar observations.
    But is it just my perception that there are more reported in America?

    The thing that stops me saying "nothing to it' is the number of very credible witnesses and I think it would be unscientific to just dismiss them.

Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast