Like Tree94Likes

Gender expression in schools

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    You dont understand a lot
    The raping of children is never a joke (and of course the issue of priests is totally irrelevant to this topic).

Time to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    The raping of children is never a joke (and of course the issue of priests is totally irrelevant to this topic).

Time to grow up.
    Its a joke that people/parents still trust the churches. You brought up churches/bible, so I tagged along with your train of thought.

Time to grow up and not take things so literal. Take some chill pills, guys, and learn sarcasm.

Its a joke that people/parents still trust the churches. You brought up churches/bible, so I tagged along with your train of thought.

Time to grow up and not take things so literal. Take some chill pills, guys, and learn sarcasm.
    I repeat, rape of children is never a joke. That was never my train of thought. I was on topic and relevant. You are an adolescent I think.

I repeat, rape of children is never a joke. That was never my train of thought. I was on topic and relevant. You are an adolescent I think.
    Its like trying to chitchat with a flatearther...
    Sage, FrancisX and HK_Katherine like this.

And by the way as pointed out to you before not all churches have been hit by abuse scandals and only a very small minority of clergy are involved. My first wife was asexually assaulted by her dentist, should parents therefore not trust dentists?

Its like trying to chitchat with a flatearther...
    No connection as usual. If my young children had your thinking patterns and ability I would worry for their future. Bye.

No connection as usual. If my young children had your thinking patterns and ability I would worry for their future. Bye.
    I feel bad for your children. You take things so personal and return the favor by attacking personally lol. Unless you were a priest/father, then perhaps I have offended you.

The geo expat moral compass strikes again. This time finding time to rationlize child abuse.

I'll tell you what. If dentists as a profession start to show systemic, institutionalised child abuse, covered up and excused by those in charge, with accused dentists allowed to keep working and have continued access to potential victims, then yes I would say parents should not trust dentists.

Until then, how about we stick to the actual problem.

I feel bad for your children. You take things so personal and return the favor by attacking personally lol. Unless you were a priest/father, then perhaps I have offended you.
    Or perhaps if I had been raped as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisX:
    The geo expat moral compass strikes again. This time finding time to rationlize child abuse.

I'll tell you what. If dentists as a profession start to show systemic, institutionalised child abuse, covered up and excused by those in charge, with accused dentists allowed to keep working and have continued access to potential victims, then yes I would say parents should not trust dentists.

Until then, how about we stick to the actual problem.
    word.. Theres rapists in all industries. But there is one clear industry that excels in this field with victims being children...