Like Tree94Likes

Gender expression in schools

Closed Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 15 20 21 22 23

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    I repeat, rape of children is never a joke. That was never my train of thought. I was on topic and relevant. You are an adolescent I think.
    Its like trying to chitchat with a flatearther...
    Sage, FrancisX and HK_Katherine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    Its a joke that people/parents still trust the churches. You brought up churches/bible, so I tagged along with your train of thought.

Time to grow up and not take things so literal. Take some chill pills, guys, and learn sarcasm.
    And by the way as pointed out to you before not all churches have been hit by abuse scandals and only a very small minority of clergy are involved. My first wife was asexually assaulted by her dentist, should parents therefore not trust dentists?

Its like trying to chitchat with a flatearther...
    No connection as usual. If my young children had your thinking patterns and ability I would worry for their future. Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    No connection as usual. If my young children had your thinking patterns and ability I would worry for their future. Bye.
    I feel bad for your children. You take things so personal and return the favor by attacking personally lol. Unless you were a priest/father, then perhaps I have offended you.

The geo expat moral compass strikes again. This time finding time to rationlize child abuse.

I'll tell you what. If dentists as a profession start to show systemic, institutionalised child abuse, covered up and excused by those in charge, with accused dentists allowed to keep working and have continued access to potential victims, then yes I would say parents should not trust dentists.

Until then, how about we stick to the actual problem.

I feel bad for your children. You take things so personal and return the favor by attacking personally lol. Unless you were a priest/father, then perhaps I have offended you.
    Or perhaps if I had been raped as a child?

Quote Originally Posted by FrancisX:
    The geo expat moral compass strikes again. This time finding time to rationlize child abuse.

I'll tell you what. If dentists as a profession start to show systemic, institutionalised child abuse, covered up and excused by those in charge, with accused dentists allowed to keep working and have continued access to potential victims, then yes I would say parents should not trust dentists.

Until then, how about we stick to the actual problem.
    word.. Theres rapists in all industries. But there is one clear industry that excels in this field with victims being children...

Its a joke that people/parents still trust the churches. You brought up churches/bible, so I tagged along with your train of thought.

Time to grow up and not take things so literal. Take some chill pills, guys, and learn sarcasm.
    Why stop at the church? There are probably as many or more instances of teachers and coaches abusing kids... There is even a pretty big case brewing where Hockey Canada paid off a large sum of money from tax payers subsidies lady to keep her quiet about an alleged raped by a bunch of junior hockey players. Big cases have happened in many other sports like football, tennis, gymnastics, skating... The reality is that anytime there are kids interacting with adults in large numbers, it will happen. It certainly doesn't excuse churches, they certainly have a lot to answer for but all organizations that interact with youth have to be pushed to do better and should be scrutinized at all time. If it's a joke that parents trust churches, it's equally a joke they trust teachers and coaches. Sadly parents need to talk to their kids about this uncomfortable subject and it is fair to keep an eye on ANY adults that interact with them. THAT is a far greater threat than the tempest in a teacup of the transgender movement
    Last edited by DonDiego; 15-09-2022 at 11:50 AM.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDiego:
    Why stop at the church? There are probably as many or more instances of teachers and coaches abusing kids... There is even a pretty big case brewing where Hockey Canada paid off a large sum of money from tax payers subsidies lady to keep her quiet about an alleged raped by a bunch of junior hockey players. Big cases have happened in many other sports like football, tennis, gymnastics, skating... The reality is that anytime there are kids interacting with adults in large numbers, it will happen. It certainly doesn't excuse churches, they certainly have a lot to answer for but all organizations that interact with youth have to be pushed to do better and should be scrutinized at all time. If it's a joke that parents trust churches, it's equally a joke they trust teachers and coaches. Sadly parents need to talk to their kids about this uncomfortable subject and it is fair to keep an eye on ANY adults that interact with them. THAT is a far greater threat than the tempest in a teacup of the transgender movement
    The magnitude for churches is just off the charts. Incase you really dont know:
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...atholic-church

The magnitude for churches is just off the charts. Incase you really dont know:
    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/...atholic-church
    As I said, churches have a lot to answer for but I'd wager that if someone tallied the worldwide number of kids abused in schools and in sport, you would see unbelivable numbers The difference is that they are done in the same environment but under different organizations.

In case you really don't know, the magnitude is really off the charts... As I said, much bigger problem than the tempest in a teacup of transgender rights

https://worldathletics.org/news/news...abuse-in-sport