Like Tree60Likes

Staff of Chinese consulate in Manchester destroys Hong Kong protest signs and drags protesters into consulate to beat them up

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Staff of Chinese consulate in Manchester destroys Hong Kong protest signs and drags protesters into consulate to beat them up

Fun and games in Manchester, HK protest signs n protesters outside the Chinese consulate destroying, smacking and dragging them into the consulate area to smack some more. Luckily the UK PoPo came to rescue them being taken inside which is technically consulate area and Police cant even go inside.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manchester/...ster_destroys/

drumbrake likes this.

drumbrake likes this.

Well as I recall, China did warn HK emigrees that there was lots of violent crime in the UK

If the Chinese consulate does not do anything, it's just a few Hong Kong protesters who have some placards outside their gate. Now, they are front page news in in the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...droidApp_Other

hin23leung likes this.

No country will like to see protestors or banners outside, sure but this is where a composed consulate will just suck it up and do nothing to appear dignified (face of the country la), and not go out like a foot stomping brat

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    No country will like to see protestors or banners outside, sure but this is where a composed consulate will just suck it up and do nothing to appear dignified (face of the country la), and not go out like a foot stomping brat
    We have seen similar in HK
    https://www.voanews.com/a/anti-japan...g/1509165.html

Hahh.....real estate seems to be the problem everywhere... x_x

At least he didn't get dragged in and chainsawed..

My mindset clearly not upright enough for state matters - no consent no entry but i would go in anyway. It's not as if I'm trying to bomb the place, just going in to rescue someone. So what if China complains after that, they'll still look bad and UK can still say, so you're free to leave. See who gets last word.

The Guardian newspaper also ran an article recently on a similar theme. There’s been a number of disturbing reports where Chinese citizens, mostly Mainlanders, have been told to report to ‘voluntary’ advice centres run by Chinese support workers/volunteers throughout the U.K. These advice centres are based in restaurants and other private businesses.

Triads by any other name?

hin23leung likes this.

I'll hazard a guess that these 'ave a go 'eroes are BNO holders / foreign students.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast