Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sarsi

Throwing food at old masters?

Throwing food at old masters?

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/euro...gtype=homepage

I am not able to see the connection or the expected outcome

I'm missing abt 30 years update.. I rem climate change was a thing, some hole in the ozone layer, use of styrofoam and DDTs (brownie pt if you didn't need to google this to rem)..then came the mobile phone and Facebook and suddenly no one dying of skin cancer anymore because the blue light from our mobile phones and laptop were gonna kill us all before the skin cancer from the hole in the sky..

Someone needs to explain how dis paintings became the enemies instead of corps like Exxon and BP..very confused :p

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    I'm missing abt 30 years update.. I rem climate change was a thing, some hole in the ozone layer, use of styrofoam and DDTs (brownie pt if you didn't need to google this to rem)..then came the mobile phone and Facebook and suddenly no one dying of skin cancer anymore because the blue light from our mobile phones and laptop were gonna kill us all before the skin cancer from the hole in the sky..

Someone needs to explain how dis paintings became the enemies instead of corps like Exxon and BP..very confused
    It all started with blocking the holy cow called Autobahn, aka Auddobahn.
    That did not end well for the protesters, so this is just the next step of escalation. Could have been anything that creates publicity.
    Nothing to do with paintings, nor museums.

Quote Originally Posted by sarsi:
    DDTs (brownie pt if you didn't need to google this to rem).p
    The chemical spray??

We have a winner but tbf, might be conflicted out...now that you "allegedly" may have some ties to JL.

I do like the paintings so trying to see if we can steer them to more attn grabbing targets that make me happy too :p they could have flung it onto the Chancellor, his cars or any of his belongings...

It seems to be a new trend. Some dickheads superglued their hands to a Picasso in Melbourne two weeks ago.

https://www.theguardian.com/australi...g-in-melbourne

;_;

They don't look like hot blooded youngsters. But I'm sure they not from my era +/- 5 years - nobody will willingly superglue any part of their body to something else. Not when you grow up with urban myths of ppl getting randomly pranked ala superglued to public toilet bowls..

And the 60s thought they had it bad with the hippies and their horseshit abt love and peace, just troops of smelly longhair lice breeding guitar slinging youngsters surrounded by girls with unshaven armpits and no bra wandering around aimlessly taking up space with their demonstrations..

Trying to decide who got the worse deal.. Us or 60s..

Definitely us that got the worse deal. At least it's not art this time.

I’m looking at a future that doesn’t exist anymore, because billionaires are only profiting and refusing to acknowledge that I have the right to live on this planet” Hannah speaks
    Hannah just passing by..yeah right🙄

https://freedomnews.tv/2022/10/26/cl...tiple-arrests/