Like Tree36Likes

Rishi Sunak - New UK PM

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Rishi Sunak - New UK PM

Penny just pulled out... Rishi it is...

Live...

I'm not a fan of his politically, but you've got to admit that a) he's more capable and numerate than Lizzy, and b) it's an impressive achievement for a 42-year-old brown Hindu man...

Free Chapatis to everyone and just in time HAPPY DIWALI is going to be added as a national holiday in UK

He's going to have extra high expectations given how bad the situation is in the UK. And also because he's a brown man, he'll have higher standards to meet. He certainly won't see as much patience as Boris Johnson saw from the public.

The best choice of a poor bunch and the best chance ever of a wider acceptance of multiculturalism in the shires. Outside of metropolitan areas many views are still as Neanderthal as ever. Maybe it will take one more generation.

As with Truss (and I got that wrong) I will judge on performance. There’s a lot done to be undone.

Harold here supporting Kumar

Lets see how long until those horrible middle-England, daily mail, brexiteers come out to play

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    Harold here supporting Kumar

Lets see how long until those horrible middle-England, daily mail, brexiteers come out to play
    I suspect they already have.

Mr Sunak's success will depend on a war on Europe and how aggressively the Fed raises interest rates as much as his ability to cut government spending.

Not sure attacking someone for being wealthy is a good tactic. It will enrage the easily engageable but the vast majority probably don't care so long as he not awful.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-fortune.html

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast