Like Tree36Likes

Andrew Tate gets arrested

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Don't know of the guy but after reading a few articles he seems like an easy guy to root against.

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    Pfff, so what. I was Time's Person of the Year 2006 and I never made a big deal out of it.
    😂
    VillanElle and rs4 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by huja:
    Don't know of the guy but after reading a few articles he seems like an easy guy to root against.
    I tend to disagree. Scum shouldn't get attention in the first place. Anyway, good riddance.
    calmathetic9 and Natfixit like this.

Saw him on some podcasts once. Entertaining, in a disturbing way but seems like a real POS.

Never heard of him until his spat with Greta - good example of how useless social media is - he has become famous because he has learned to game the TikTok algorithm...

Corrib and shri like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodkat:
    Pfff, so what. I was Time's Person of the Year 2006 and I never made a big deal out of it.
    im not gonna lie. i actually googled this and laughed hard!

Quote Originally Posted by Elefant&Castle:
    Never heard of him until his spat with Greta - good example of how useless social media is - he has become famous because he has learned to game the TikTok algorithm...
    Just like so many other "influencers" that those of us living in the real world have never heard of......

Had to google both..

Not related to spat but the ones who threw soup on paintings. Actually been wondering since.. I was confused why the activist did not fade into history as obsolete since its role shd have been made redundant by internet, no real tech barriers to infocomm anymore..

Plus I've mostly only seen the word activist used in human rights context which made sense when it started.. cuz barriers to info/travel then meant ppl can really be unaware of issues esp brand new ones so the ones aware desperately try to tell others to get help. The environment being shitty is stuff the world has known for eons..no barrier to info whatsoever, how does one manage to get any activist work for something that doesn't need activism.. and credit and super love for shouting out the obvious..

I'm gonna chalk this down as a unique legacy of our generation that we started and next gen already taking over in fine form.. we legalised and knighted virtue signalling

Why did an Andrew Tate tweet just show up on my feed Name:  mild-panic-intensifies1.gif
Views: 117
Size:  11.0 KB .... is it bcos of greta spat..

Sometimes you don't know how good a thing until you lose it.. I'm sorry BTS, come back pls ;_;

Can we close this thread? Seeing this “Andrew Tate” as top 10 on GeoExpat for week plus is a bit sad.

aw451 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast