Like Tree9Likes
  • 9 Post By hullexile

Sudden Russian Death Syndrome

Sudden Russian Death Syndrome

Really worth a read if you are a high profile Russian or part of their entourage.

Some two dozen notable Russians have died in 2022 in mysterious ways, some gruesomely.

The bodies of the gas-industry leaders Leonid Shulman and Alexander Tyulakov were found with suicide notes at the beginning of the year. Then, in the span of one month, three more Russian executives—Vasily Melnikov, Vladislav Avayev, and Sergey Protosenya—were found dead, in apparent murder-suicides, with their wives and children.

In May, Russian authorities found the body of the Sochi resort owner Andrei Krukovsky at the bottom of a cliff; a week later, Aleksandr Subbotin, a manager of a Russian gas company, died in a home belonging to a Moscow shaman, after he was allegedly poisoned with toad venom.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...me/ar-AA15MHof

Apparently "falling down stairs" is quite a common danger amongst the Russian elite....

https://www.news.com.au/finance/busi...a6c1387d4dfb4a

I thought this was abt a new disease..

Not dragging that in but seriously first thing to mind is this is so much better than spending money to set up secret police stations for surveillance..

These reports been happening for a while but I still see hardly any addtl info, not even rumours abt backstory.. just high dark society and some relationship link w so and so. They're doing it right I guess but so few breadcrumbs, hard to even start any conspiracy trash theorizing.. :x

Got a Russian advent calendar. Every time you open a window a Russian oligarch falls out. (Gary Delaney)