Like Tree44Likes

25 Freedom fighters killed by British Prince

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Isn't there an unwritten rule in the army that you never share your kill count.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiaque:
    I wish he would shut up already.
    I say good on him. Everyone has a right to write a book. Might upset some but sometimes truth hurts.
    Anyway, if one doesnt like it simply just skip to next article.

Quote Originally Posted by aw451:
    Isn't there an unwritten rule in the army that you never share your kill count.
    Absolutely not.

It's a trend in the US, especially amongst former SEALs and other special operators who all seem to have books and YouTube channels.

As an Apache pilot, of course Harry killed the enemy. Nothing shocking.

He's still a tosser, though.
    jabalong likes this.

"25 deliberately misleading thread titles by Canadian troll"

Haven't read the book and won't but it's probably deliberately watered down for the masses.

The pilot would do what it says on the tin. Pilot the aircraft. The co-pilot is the gunner.

I suspect Harry's kill count will be celebrated in the US and condemned in the UK.

At the end of the day, he was a soldier doing a soldier's job.

Trance Omega and jabalong like this.

My Grandfather was in the Royal Marines during WW2 and never ever talked about kill counts and was quite irritated if someone asked him.

Instead he'd be willing to talk about friends he lost in a matter of fact way, and how he was injured multiple times.

I was on the fence about Harry, but honestly this sort of “over-sharing” I think has just tipped me over the edge. Its like seriously, no one asked.

aw451 and HK_Katherine like this.

Harry was the thick t*sser, but managed to rehabilitate himself into being 'nice but dim' pre-Meghan. Now, I think he's just another tw*t totally dominated by his wife and willing to destroy his family connections for her.

HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Javatar:

I was on the fence about Harry, but honestly this sort of “over-sharing” I think has just tipped me over the edge. Its like seriously, no one asked.
    I agree with you.

However, from a sales & marketing perspective this is the sort of thing which makes best-sellers in the US. That's where Harry lives & where the big money is.

Chris Kyle sort of started the trend. Appearing on talk shows in the US to talk about his kills (everyone applauding).

Even the operator from Seal Team 6 who killed Bin Laden has talked about it all extremely publicly. On talk shows, etc.

Harry's doing whatever he can to make those millions he's missing from his royal allowance.
    Last edited by hongkongmusic; 06-01-2023 at 05:55 PM.

I hope he's saving the money for LT.. dun think he has enuff material left for a book 2. Looks like only downhill from here on ;_;

Name:  IMG-20230106-WA0000.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  58.6 KB

I’m guessing, like Camilla, she must be good in the sack because I can see no other virtues.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast