Like Tree44Likes

25 Freedom fighters killed by British Prince

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

He's a disgrace. He would be a disgrace to ANY family, it's sad that it's the royal family. But they have had their share of black sheep and weathered it. This too will pass. Hopefully with some US gun toting redneck looking for a trophy!

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    This too will pass. Hopefully with some US gun toting redneck looking for a trophy!
    Fuck me you really are a disgusting human being.

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    Hopefully with some US gun toting redneck looking for a trophy!
    I will assume you mean his second wife will be one of those trumpy republican congress women ...

Please don't correct me if my assumptions are wrong.
    HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I will assume you mean his second wife will be one of those trumpy republican congress women ...

Please don't correct me if my assumptions are wrong.
    King Charles just has to rescind all their titles
    Meghan is going to divorce Harry if he and their kids aren't royals and don't get special treatment and bodyguards anymore.

The guy has always been properly thick, and his lovely wife does seem to be exploiting his paranoia and other mental issues pretty effectively as a result.

I agree they are getting into territory where they might be totally cut off (by King William if not King Charles), but seem to have enough netflix and book money to see them through.

mrgoodkat likes this.

Just when I think the US has sordid politics, the UK grabs a few headlines to even out the score.

Quote Originally Posted by SirNotAppearing:
    Just when I think the US has sordid politics, the UK grabs a few headlines to even out the score.
    Wait for Eric Trump's book to flip the score in the other direction. I wish I was a spare...

Guy's an idiot - kill lists, losing virginity stories, messages from the dead, getting lamped by a bloke called William.

Had the best job in the world as the "spare" but still wasn't enough

HK_Katherine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by saltywetman:
    It doesn't sound plausible and it doesn't sound like something you would want public either. If he killed 25, how many did he maim? It might make for an awkward meeting with the Afghan team at the Invictus games?
    The rest of the claims seem like tittle tattle only the 'bragging' by unnecessarily stating a Kill Count appears vulgar and dim witted.

I still stand with Harry. Wasnt that long ago people were saying NEVER to camila and yet here we are. Oh how the plays everyone.
    Personally I couldnt give 2 hoots for any of them but especially none for Charles and William. If I were in a pub and had 3 to choose from to have a chat, laugh and banter with, it would be Harry any day. Charles and William are total twats with their heads stuck up their own arses. So Harry made a book and documentary, good for him. He has to support himself and his family. If Charles had one done I am sure the shit would be twice or many times more scandalous.

Seems like this is going down another Brexit, Vaccine, Trump split in the population where you are either in one camp or the other and I am not siding with that sleaze charles.

Trebor and GreenCatalonia like this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast