Like Tree44Likes

25 Freedom fighters killed by British Prince

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

I always got the feeling that while race/nationality discrimination by RF were? what started this, it was very shortlived bcos as it turns out the dislike for her personality far exceeded all other issues.. same for press. I thot headlines at the beginning were all against the RF then somehow.. but can't really say that out loud cuz it'll always be bcos of race issues..or is this wrong/foreigner pov

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I still stand with Harry.

I couldnt give 2 hoots for any of them but especially none for Charles and William.

Seems like this is going down another Brexit, Vaccine, Trump split in the population where you are either in one camp or the other and I am not siding with that sleaze charles.
    There are probably a quite a few republic leaning people liking the noise and potential damage to the current privatized head state model the UK uses.

All the Royal's need to do is smile, ask if you have come far and hand out gongs to or meet anyone the executive branch of government require.

Surprised bookshops in the UK opened at midnight to meet demand.

Book has been leaked globally. Quite a few of us have been forwarded the PDF today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-64213852.amp

Ugh ugh ugh...

Who would even want to buy it? Every fucking news story is Harry-related now. Every single thing he says becomes a headline. Why would anyone donate their money towards having a physical version of this in their home?!

And seriously, he's complaining about the media non-stop, but really its his publisher that's irresponsible for publicizing what are really stories between family and not in the public interest.

Being hurt that an older sibling doesn't want to recognize you in school? Need to tell the whole world your big brother pushed you? And losing your virginity? I guess he's so detached from the real world he doesn't even know it when he's met it.

Please, someone get this kid a psychologist and tell him there is an actual war happening in the world...

mrgoodkat, rani and HK_Katherine like this.

If you dont like it dont read it. Loads of books about a mythical person called Harry Potter flew off the shelves at midnight and I had no interest in it and didnt need to grumble about it as it was in the news everywhere.

I am quite looking forward to reading it and good for him for speaking out. Even better if it brings an end to this royal family pantomime that we still have to endure and pay for.

Skyhook likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    If you dont like it dont read it. Loads of books about a mythical person called Harry Potter flew off the shelves at midnight and I had no interest in it and didnt need to grumble about it as it was in the news everywhere.

I am quite looking forward to reading it and good for him for speaking out. Even better if it brings an end to this royal family pantomime that we still have to endure and pay for.
    Well, I agree with you, perhaps some good could come out of it if it brings down this wasteful tradition. But telling on his brother that he didn't want to be seen by his little brother at school... Not sure it's gonna have the effect you're hoping for. I just want normal headlines back....

It’s all very well saying don’t read if you don’t want but when the BBC descends into Hello magazine territory and has it on the front page you know the world has problems. Mysteriously leaked in advance? Yea right.

I’m a staunch republican but this is not the way I’d like to see things dismantled. Excommunicate the ungrateful bastard completely and let’s see if the money they’ve made is strong enough to keep the relationship going without the Prince title.

It's ironic that Meghan's ROYALties from Suits will be plenty to live on.

Baklava likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Surprised bookshops in the UK opened at midnight to meet demand.
    Dymocks in Sydney opened 30 minutes early this morning and gave out free coffees for the big event. BBC World and a bunch of press was there, but no customers rocked up

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...843567fa4b2590
    Editor likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast