Like Tree88Likes

Trump Guilty - NY Hush Money Trial

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

You sound like you have a real hard on for Trump....

Quote Originally Posted by Cheeky Kiwi:
    You sound like you have a real hard on for Trump....
    Sarcasm? I also find the whole "cult of Trump" to be utterly fascinating. As a NYer who watched all his exploits over the years and who flew on the "Trump shuttle" between LaGuardia and DC and who seriously is still astounded that, not only was he ACTUALLY president but is the REPUBLICAN candidate again...well, yes, I do follow him. I also have followed the exploits of other notorious people, Diane Downs, Pamela Smart (80s criminals, look them up) and the exploits of Robert Philip Hansen, notorious spy and husband of my daughter's homeroom teacher.

And, of course Sol Wachtler, that happened when I was working in NY (Court of Appeals Justice jailed for stalking ex-lover).

Now following the LI serial killer who dumped bodies in the 90s along Ocean Parkway, not far from where I grew up. NYers are like this, the type who read Jimmy Breslin columns in the Daily News. The kind of stuff my mother would get together with my grandparents to talk about (the Jean Harris case, for example, also fascinating). Grandfather was a lawyer for a taxicab company in NYC. All legal stuff, we are utterly fascinated with, I didn't become a lawyer for nothing...
    shri, hullexile and Cheeky Kiwi like this.

And, of course, the ENDLESS barrage of e-mails from Trump as I need to PERSONALLY advise him on EACH step of his campaign!

This time, he needs me to tell him who his Vice President should be (Tim Scott). I mean, reading these e-mails is way better than Daily Show or Late Show monologues because it is real.

Name:  TRUMPVP2.png
Views: 71
Size:  474.0 KB
    Name:  TRUMPVP3.png
Views: 69
Size:  63.4 KB

Cheeky Kiwi likes this.

Meanwhile, all I get from Joe Biden is a chance to meet him and George Clooney in Hollywood or somesuch. Yes, I get that elections in OTHER countries are vaguely more serious than this but, yeah, this is what we have in the US (my coworkers never cease to be amazed)...

Name:  joebiden.png
Views: 69
Size:  2.00 MB

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8