The Obama Deception

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Obama Deception

and KRS One has spoken!

(LONG video)

Can't look at that right now, but I'll DEFINITELY watch it when I get home. Thanks for posting the link!

I am dissapointed that they haven't asked Ludacris to sing some of his hoes songs

Given that I'm no Obama fan .. and I'm not a fan of anyone who goes around chanting "Yes we can".. I find that this video (watched 3 mins) has some very very disturbing use of images and clever editing.

Bringing in the youth brigade and other stupid things distracts people from the core message .. that the democrats are cocking up big time by committing a trillion or two every fortnight as bailout funds for the banking industry.

Just like it got to a point where Bush was committed to an offensive that the country lost faith in, I think the democrats are now digging their grave at furious pace and they're not going to be able to crawl out of them.

But then .. I know I've been wrong several times.. who knows they might pull it off, although I have serious doubts.

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Rolling with the punches or just punch drunk?

BHO on sixty minutes last night

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

I just want to say that— the only thing less popular than putting money into banks is putting money (LAUGHS) into the auto industry. So—

STEVE KROFT:

18 percent are in favor.

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

(LAUGHS) That’s—

STEVE KROFT:

Seventy-six percent against.

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

It— it— it’s not a high number.

STEVE KROFT:

You’re sitting here. And you’re— you are laughing. You are laughing about some of these problems. Are people going to look at this and say, "I mean, he’s sitting there just making jokes about (LAUGHTER) money—” How do you deal with— I mean, wh— explain -

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

Well—

STEVE KROFT:

—the mood and your laughter.

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

Yeah, I mean, there’s got to be—

STEVE KROFT:

Are you punch drunk?

PRESIDENT OBAMA:

No, no. There’s gotta be a little gallows humor to (LAUGHS) get you through the day. You know, sometimes my team— talks about the fact that if— if you had said to us a year ago that— the least of my problems would be Iraq, which is still a pretty serious problem— I don’t think anybody would have believed it. But— but we’ve got a lot on our plate. And— a lot of difficult decisions that we’re going to have to make.

Last edited by kombuchakid; 23-03-2009 at 06:56 PM.

A-J

Nice video. En eye opener. Entertaining and informative. Most of the facts pointed out were / are obvious facts but putting them all together and adding names makes it more believable. I've always hated being a sheep but willingly or unwillingly at certain points in our life we become a sheep. So this Obama craze and election show irritated me a lot. So I'm not gonna talk more about that.

The thing that bothers me that, how do we know that the guys who made this video are not trying to puppeteer us?

Antoher point is these guys say that the global warming (another buzz word) is a hoax and Al Gore and others are trying to tax carbon to get even richer. Which doesn't sound that absurd now that supermarkets here are already taxing bags instead of developing a better alternative.

My head hurts. Too much thinking is not good.

Watched the first 2 minutes and 43 seconds.

Ha Ha Ha --- HOW STUPID!

Oh, and A-J. Global warming unfortunately is a fact. 99.999999% of the scientists in the world agree. Watch this instead:

A-J

They don't deny the global warming but rather say it's not induced by human activities. They say it happened in middle ages too.
    I'll watch your link too. It's nice to look things from different angles.

and here's more food for thought...

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

something to be mindful of.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast