Oh great, more sanctions for NoKo...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

If China had stayed out of Korea back during the Korean War, we might not even have North Korea now. China saved the North Koreans then, they should be happy to take all of them in now.

I am just curious as to why you get so excited with North Korea having nuclear weapons, but not with Israel and Pakistan having nuclear weapons. Both have a dismal human rights records, have started at least as many wars was North Korea, have a very questionable "democratic" system, and Pakistan is in the process of being overrun by an organisation that would like to wipe everybody else off the map.

Because the thread was about North Korea and not Pakistan nor Israel.
    I would rate Pakistan as equally troubling, Israel less so.

I am so bored today!!!

On an unrelated note, I wonder why every couple of weeks they say "we are going to have more/new/additional sanctions on..." (fill in the dots). Can't they just put ALL the sanctions that can think of and get done with it.

sanctions dont work anyway. it doesnt hurt those in power... they get first dibs on everything - money, food, power, fuel etc etc.

as obama said, we were just "rewarding" them for not letting off nuclear weapons. now, we must remove their leverage which is the risk of letting off nuclear weapons.

its the same as the stupid idea in Uk a while ago where they paid money for consistent truants to go to school each day... you are just rewarding them to behave themselves.