Letterman Blackmailed

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Don't watch Letterman, don't care for him or that ghastly very unfunny bald guy who shouts out crap. (OH sometimes watches him but I haven't mentioned that he's on Star World now, shhhhh).

I feel sorry for his wife. Left hanging on for 23 years all the time he was screwing around on her. My message to her is "Next time he has a heart attack, don't go to the hospital, go shopping".

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice

Letterman should do the right thing and list out all the women he has slept with.
    That way all the other women on his staff can be let off the hook.
    Or all the lesbians on his staff can stand up and be counted.
    And my favourite
    Late Show's Top Ten Women Dave wouldn't touch with a bargepole [just ths once he might make it a top 30 and make a whole heap of wimmin very happy]
    Of course that could encourage a whole bunch of females to sleep with the guy just to get on the list.
    Its tough working at a $100 million job but someone has to step up.

They day men will stop thinking with their dick seem not yet there.

Quote Originally Posted by kombuchakid:
    Letterman should do the right thing and list out all the women he has slept with...

And my favourite Late Show's Top Ten Women Dave wouldn't touch with a bargepole [just ths once he might make it a top 30 and make a whole heap of wimmin very happy]
    KK... By those throw-away phrases, you're SURE looking to be twatted [ol' Brit-style, not the lame past tense of 'tweet'] ... Might come over 'cross where ya live in SYP and do the honours meself.

BTW, know you're an avid fan of Letterman, and was lamenting his disappearance (and endless repeats!) from late-night telly here, BUT hey, he's NOT that good...

Am I the only person who has never seen Letterman?

How could anybody have sex with such a boring and ugly individual is beyond me. I hope at least these women got a promotion or made some money with it.

Yukks!

In the Lair of the Village Idiot's Apprenctice
    Quote Originally Posted by emmie:
    you're SURE looking to be twatted .. Might come over 'cross

By all means, come ...just be sure to have the right twat.

BUT hey, he's NOT that good...
    Oh yes he is
    Oh and Hullie the perfect place to start is this

and Emmie a little reading
    Twat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Don't watch Letterman, don't care for him or that ghastly very unfunny bald guy who shouts out crap.
    When I read this I thought "no, Letterman has hair". And then I remembered the bold guy who is almost as unfunny as Letterman. Come one, don't tell me you think Letterman is more funny than the bold guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    I feel sorry for his wife. Left hanging on for 23 years all the time he was screwing around on her. My message to her is "Next time he has a heart attack, don't go to the hospital, go shopping".
    Maybe she was screwing around too.

Come on. How can anybody want to have sex with Letterman. Maybe he just made it up to attract attention and make people believe he is even a tiny bit attractive and funny. He was blackmailed by a producer in his own company? Yeah right. Next week we will find out that it was all made up by CBS to attract the press' attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. No:
    How can anybody want to have sex with Letterman.
    Eh? Are you one of those spotty teenage virgins who can't believe that anyone over the age of 40 has sex?

He's intelligent, reasonably fit and very rich. Obviously he's attractive to women.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Eh? Are you one of those spotty teenage virgins who can't believe that anyone over the age of 40 has sex?
    Not for a very long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    He's intelligent, reasonably fit and very rich. Obviously he's attractive to women.
    Agree with these three things, but he is boring to death. Probably he puts the women to sleep by telling jokes, and then shags them.