The War In the Air Between CHAI NA and FRANCE!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

The War In the Air Between CHAI NA and FRANCE!

Who else saw this?

It was on the plane to Paris, three weeks after the Olympic flame was obstructed in Paris.

Next to me was a Westerner, his companions were also all around me. After takeoff, their conversations helped me determine their identities: a group of French tourists returning to their country.

This American airline company’s route to Europe very rarely has Asian flight attendants. So when an Asian stewardess began providing refreshments, everyone was surprised. A French guy sitting near me started his French-style romance, charging the Asian stewardess and saying: “This beautiful young lady is Japanese right?!”

The young lady looked at him and then looked at the five star red flag pin/brooch on her uniform before politely telling him: “No, sir, did you see this? I am Chinese.”

Last edited by shri; 05-10-2009 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Visit the website for more...

Isn't nationalism great?

i dont know about the bad mouth odor, but you have stupid people everywhere...

what is the point of this post again?????

To demonstrate that the author is a prize twat who has a lot of spare time.

...a lot of spare time and an incredibly good memory it would seem.

A very good memory... and maybe even more.

There are about 400+ comments last time I looked at the article.

Reading those comments with this article is worth more than a degree in business if you are interested in cracking the market/doing business there.

Cracking the marketing/business in France? Why? It's a country with a diminishing standard of living, and a shitload of people who think they are entitled to a life of leisure, provided by the working class of immigrants who support them with taxes and labor.

I hear they have OK wine, but I can't imagine it being worth tolerating the locals. I'll stick to Italy for holidays and Asia for business.

Angry

This post is even poorer than the OP...

In 2002, when the US started the war against Irak and France opposed to it, media started subjects with 'French don't like America' and 'American dont like French' That and the French fries and other stuff...
    I was in the US at that time and NEVER got any remark because I was French. And knew some friends who visited France and returned surprised because they did not receive a special welcome because they were from the US...

And here in HK (ok it's not 100% China) I've always been warmly welcomed by locals as a French.

All this is bullshit, it's easy to build up stories with stereotypes (summer palace, mouth odor... they forgot to talk about Carrefour supermarkets)...

If the story is true, then yes, there are stupid ppl everywhere.

But I doubt it, and really, the least we can do is ignore that...

FYI, TS888, your vision of France is completly wrong, and I'd be happy to learn you some part of our culture and politics if you pay me one drink

Quote Originally Posted by TS888:
    Cracking the marketing/business in France? Why? It's a country with a diminishing standard of living, and a shitload of people who think they are entitled to a life of leisure, provided by the working class of immigrants who support them with taxes and labor.

I hear they have OK wine, but I can't imagine it being worth tolerating the locals. I'll stick to Italy for holidays and Asia for business.

Don't worry, the story isn't true... it's the creation of an obsessive nerd.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast