Gone Ghetto

Gone Ghetto

Anyone give me a definition?

See the Telegraph

I'm guessing have a bit of a tantrum.

Thanks

Last edited by drumbrake; 30-11-2009 at 10:18 PM.

I laughed really hard when i heard this from friends and neighbors back home, we live literally 3 minutes away from Tiger Woods. Ah, home sweet home... Ha ha ha

Gone "ghetto" would mean letting your anger in a blind rage? Throwing a temper tantrum? 'Ghetto' meaning a certain economically depressed environment like the 'projects' (ie. Harlem, New York, for example...) and how the people act.

Not sure if you've seen a African American female fight before, but i believe that's "gone ghetto".... A lot of clawing, grabbing, punching, screaming "Oh, no you didn't!" Believe me, I've seen it.

(Really, I'm trying my best but it's rather difficult to properly explain)

Quote Originally Posted by vivienneb

Not sure if you've seen a African American female fight before, but i believe that's "gone ghetto".... A lot of clawing, grabbing, punching, screaming "Oh, no you didn't!" Believe me, I've seen it.

(Really, I'm trying my best but it's rather difficult to properly explain)
    You mean like this?

http://www.geoexpat.com/forum/thread...tml#post461651

I thought I heard that the wife rushed out, smashed the glass -- to rescue him.

Oh well ... pity its turned into such a high profile drama.

Maybe this video explains it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGfVB9kA5QQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- 2009.11.29 ??? Tiger Woods???????[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    I thought I heard that the wife rushed out, smashed the glass -- to rescue him.

No kidding. Late Show hosts everywhere have been all over this:

President Obama is sending troops to Afghanistan. Why hell, he oughta be sending em to Tiger Woods house. I wish he would stop callin me for advice. - David Letterman

Thank you very much, and welcome back to the Tiger Woods Scandal Invitational. Tigers already up to the seventh hole. - Jimmy Fallon

"Tiger doesnt just jump into bed with women, he first crouches down to examine the terrain." - Jimmy Fallon

'Nine women have now claimed to have an affair with Tiger for the first time ever, hes four over par" - Conan O'Brien

" Tigers nickname for the British sportscaster whos allegedly among his mistresses: The British Open." - Conan O'Brien

"It seems Virgin Galactic has unveiled its first spaceship for tourists targeting very rich people who want to leave the planet. The first name? Tiger Woods." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by shri
    due to a second rate scandal mongering american press.

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends
    "Oops! This video cannot be viewed."