Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PC_Man

Inexpensive school for 4 & 6 year old in Sai Kung

Closed Thread

Inexpensive school for 4 & 6 year old in Sai Kung

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are looking for a school in the area of Sai Kung, perferably English,
    we have limited resorces and can't affort high tuition fees. Can any recommend schools in this area. And are the kindergarden classes full day everyday? What is the schools start and end times, here in Ontario start is 8:50 and end 3:10.
    Advise would be much appreciated, thank you in advance

I know 2 good kindies in SK town that are pretty cheap but are Cantonese-based.

Lok Yuk is where my kids have been going and they seem to be doing very well.

Sun Island is also meant to be good and is probably more english-based than Lok Yuk from what I understand.

There are plenty of mixed or western kids at both and most of them seem to thrive.

I don't know the costs for English speaking kindies but you can check out SKIP, New Song, Leapfrog, Woodlands and Abacus ESF but I think all are comparatively expensive compared to the 2 mentioned above.

takerisks likes this.

sc1992

hey i live in ma on shan, a region which is very close to sai kung. there is a international kindergarden under my building. if i remember it correctly,it's calked Greenfield kindergarden. not sure how much the price is, but i think it wont be too steep. and there is Renassiace College in Ma On Shan. im not sure if they have kindergarden, but u can check it out urself

lok yuk is a great kindergarten. If you have a hkid then you can apply for the govt voucher and 1/2 day school is less than $100/month!

Lee siu yum memorial school is designated as a primary school for non-Chinese speaking kids. Its fees are also negligible.
    Posted via Mobile Device