Like Tree10Likes

native english seeking job - why isit so hard??

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by missyhho:
    I have been in HK for over a year now. i came HK with my bf who has a HKID. we were traveling and fell in love with HK and want to start a future with career in HK. bcos my bf has a HKID he can get a job easy.

I find it so hard to look for a job bcos i dont hold a HKID. in order to get a teaching job i need to have a degree which i dont. i have some experience and also a TEFL but this dont seem to help as no one wants to sponsor me!
    when i do finally have a school who will sponsor me the visa fell through saying i dont have a skill. so now i am stuck without a job and i dont know what to do.

everyone joke about getting married with my bf, but we dont want to ruch into getting married just for a HKID as we are both still young.

i also tired private tutoring but all the wellcome and pakn shop have no more notice boards. and parents tend to go with someone they know from a friend.

can anyone help with advice on what i can do?

I am a highly motivated, energetic and vibrant Native English speaker with 1 year experience in handling small kids, planning and carrying out the daily school activities, and the ability of using creative and interesting techniques for making children learn fast, solve problems and understand abstract concepts.

i am willing to learn - just need to be given the chance!

missy, are you on the right side of attractive?

HK Disneyland need to replace their Snow White after she scared the kids at night-time photo in the hotel.

I'm amazed at this discussion. The OP asks a question obviously looking for help then gets torn apart for trying. It's sad to see such a terrible attitude. Why bother posting if your not going to help?

Those of you critising the OP's spelling should take the time to proof read your own posts which are also full of mistakes.

My advice, seek help elsewhere!

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I gave a number of suggestions to which the OP decided not to bother to respond to. Why? Likely because they were not the "easy quick-fix route" she wanted. You can try to help people but sometimes they don't want the truth and they don't want to have to do the work. Someone applying for an employment visa who is semi-literate and unskilled isn't going to impress ImmD. She needed to hear that.

Fiona in HKG likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4