Estate agent around the gold coast please?

Closed Thread

Estate agent around the gold coast please?

We're looking at moving at the Gold Coast but the prices are quite high for what they are offering( the management company) so i'd like to try other places around or in the complex before deciding. Are all apartments managed by sino or can you fibd some privately owned? Can someone recommend me a good english speaking estate agent? We need to move in less than 3 weeks!

Thank you

Give Peggy Lau c/- a call on 92772382 c/- Stately Home, we purchased to homes through her in the Siu Lam / So Kwun Wat area of Tuen Mun, which is where the Gold Coast is sited. She's excellent, much better than the agents across the road of the Gold Coast.

As an alternative to the Gold Coast, Peridot court offers pretty reasonable rents, especially if you get a sea view, good facilities ( Large swimming pool, gym, sauna, squash courts, tennis courts, billiard games room, club house) and is very well maintained complex with brand new mains water supply from the street to the building and throughout the entire building.That upgrade took place not long before we moved. Rents are around $8000 - $10,000 for a 819ft2 3 bedroom apartment in towers 6 7 & 8, that include a car park and all of them have a gas oven and hot plate. They also have 1350sqft2 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, separate laundry with a 3rd toilet and a helpers room, beach side apartments in towers 1 -5 which are a lot bigger than most as the efficiency in this complex building is almost 90%.Price for those are around $18,000 also including 1 or 2 car parks depending on how many the owner purchased with the place.

We owned one of the beach side penthouses there up until early 2009, and really enjoyed living there. 10 - 15 minute walk to the Gold Coast Mall and close to the bus stops which are directly behind the estates entrance to Castle Peak road. One of many alternatives, Aqua Blue is another worth looking at..

PM me if you want some names of other complexes that neighbour the Gold Coast that offer much better value than what SINO trys to gouge.

Last edited by Skyhook; 08-04-2011 at 04:37 PM.

I know this is an old thread - just wondering if you would know if Peridot allows pets, specifically dogs?
    Are dogs allowed in the park in front of Peridot Court?

Thanks in advance