Like Tree2Likes

Any gay ladies in Sai Kung?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Any gay ladies in Sai Kung?

Hello, I was wondering whether there are any gay ladies in or near Sai Kung. I have been to the bars and clubs in downtown HK, but it's soooooooooo far away. Why don't we start a small gay community here? I'm into outdoor sports and music if anyone is interested??

WTF? Why on earth was my post here deleted? Shri really, really needs to get these editors of his under control!

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    WTF? Why on earth was my post here deleted? Shri really, really needs to get these editors of his under control!
    and bookbloggers comment was really funny

Off topic again where we lets see if this gets deleted. Wahey!!!!!!

seafood is best....

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie:
    Hello, I was wondering whether there are any gay ladies in or near Sai Kung. I have been to the bars and clubs in downtown HK, but it's soooooooooo far away. Why don't we start a small gay community here? I'm into outdoor sports and music if anyone is interested??
    Hey, my partner and i live in sai kung! That would be a good dea cuz we dont really wanna go all the way out! Just wanna chill out n relax a little

Hi Patricia. Sorry I didn't get back to you, have been away. Wanna meet up? It's ok, I won't make you guys do any sports if you don't want to, ha ha. Just want to make friends and meet peeps. Yeah, in to chillin' too. :-)

Meant to say, send me a mail (top of page) to arrange details. Get the feeling I hacked some people off with this thread. Even though it said "post NEW theard" and no one was talking for a while. Guess it's easy to piss some peeps off sometimes! Thanks for reply. :-)

Hey, did you get my private msg?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie:
    Are you lesbian or gay?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast