where in sai kung is the most mixed community

Closed Thread

Question where in sai kung is the most mixed community

hi,
    my family with kids want to move to a village house in sai kung.. they go to school in ma on shan. anyone with suggestions where to live in sai kung-so many villages and we end up confused.
    Ideally we aim to live in the mixed community so that our kids have playmates.
    Thanks

mixed community?

do you mean mixed racially? most villages in the area are that...

if the kids go to school in ma on shan, then i would look along sai sha road. then you would be 1/2 between sai kung and ma on shan.

Sounds like you mean "mixed" in terms of ages. My kids never went to school here but, from my perspective, most of the areas around SK are a good mix of families with and without kids.

But - one of my colleagues lives in an area where there are many families with kids and they share play areas and there's lots of opportunity for interaction between kids. That area is the new part of Leung Mei Village (up Chuk Yeung Road, past Jade Villas). I'm sure there are more like this. If you'd like to talk to her - send me a private email and I'll give you her email details (she's offered this).

Judy at Explore Sai Kung