Internet Cafe

Closed Thread

Internet Cafe

Hi All,

I was just wondering if someone knows where can find a decent internet cafe in Sai Kung. Im fed -up with those shop who has extra PC(OLD & SLOW) for internet browsing and wanted to check my e-mails from time to time.
    I wish someone can give me a tips
    ty GUYS,,,

jAZZME

The only internet cafe in Sai Kung is the one next door to the Phillipines supply store, opposite Extreme bar in Hirams Highway.

It sounds like you are already using that one now, based on the description. We used it a couple of times when the internet cable connected to our then house got damaged during a storm. And yes, it sucks .

There aren't any internet cafe's in Sai Kung as far as I can remember, So your choice if you want to check e-mails is, Head out to your local pacific coffee or get yourself a smartphone/blackberry.

Hmmm isn't there an internet terminal in the library?

Last edited by jimbo; 18-04-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: wanted to be more specific

Jimbo there is a internet cafe, on the 1st floor of the shop next to the Phillipines grocery store in Hirams highway Sai Kung town opposite the HSBC/ Xtreme bar, a couple of shops from the BBQ outdoor furniture store, it has been there for for at least 4 years that I can think of. Actually there was an organic specialty food importer on your left that used the same staircase access that this internet cafe uses..

Ah I remember the location but of course not the actual place as I never needed to use it.

We only used it a couple of times, when we were waiting to have our phone/internet service first connected to our then brand new village house, which took 3 weeks to get PCCW to sort out. And after the typhoon 8 in 2003, having our aerial cable damaged, in need of repairs which also took a few days to rectify.

Pretty dingy internet cafe the one thats been mentioned, but it served its purpose when the need arrived.

There's actually a brand new internet cafe in the "old town". It's called Surf n Slurp (or something like that).

Looking at the temple there is a road on the left hand side (Main Street). Go right to the end and turn to the right - the internet cafe is on your left.

If you can't find it - phone us in the Explore SK office (2243 1083) and we'll direct you

Cheers!
    Judy
    Explore SK