Vegetarian restuarant Sai Kung

Closed Thread

Vegetarian restuarant Sai Kung

U like vegetarian food? i'm thinking lots of veggies, cooked all different ways , like from south america, pakistan, turkey, finland. i see lots of tofu, beans, seaweeds, slaws, roots and fruits. cold dish from north china, buddhist cooking thailand, maybe eggs, milk, honey but no animal killing.
    would u eat at such a place?

No. Never ever.

Nope no freaking way

Only if the Hare Krishna dudes open one up, I used to eat at the one in Elizabeth Street Melbourne ( Cross roads I think it was called ), when I was a student, which was ace, and loved the dumpling custard desert they used to serve after each meal. In my opinion, that was the best tasting vego food I think I have ever eaten. .

Short of that, I reckon you'd be out of business within a few months, thanks to the huge rent hikes that Sai Kung town has been subjected to during 2013. You can thank the likes of Paisano's, Starbucks and the bank of china for that, because they paid ridiculous amounts of money in HUGE rent, to protect their spot. Sucks for everybody else, making it very hard for the owner operated F & B business's to survive in Sai Kung, especially if it rains, rendering the place a ghost town.

Last edited by Skyhook; 17-12-2013 at 11:11 AM.

Yes, I would be all over this like a nasty rash. I'd love to see this in Sai Kung (well, all over HK really, but seeing as we usually eat out in SK, then especially in SK!)